is it a bad idea to have 8 BBC'S try to breed my gf

H

hulksmash

I would love to see my sexy gf of 5 years get gangbang by 8 BBC'S trying to breed her. Is this a bad idea

I would love to see my sexy gf of 5 years get gangbang by 8 BBC'S trying to breed her. Is this a bad idea
Probably! What will 8 men accomplish that one or two can't, if they're talented? The list is long of the things that could go wrong in this arrangement ... mostly to her.

When I was a little boy and I'd take out too much food on my plate, my mom would sometimes say that my appetite was bigger than my stomach. I think a similar scenario might apply here. More and bigger does not translate into more sexual satisfaction for her ... IF that is the reason you desire this.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feed back I think she atleast would need BBC in every hole. The reason for so many guys is I'd love to see her surrounded by BBC'S and pushed to her limits. More guys also means more loads of cum for her and she loves making men cum

Thanks for the feed back I think she atleast would need BBC in every hole. The reason for so many guys is I'd love to see her surrounded by BBC'S and pushed to her limits. More guys also means more loads of cum for her and she loves making men cum

And what, exactly, are her thoughts on sex with a black man, let alone 8?

And what, exactly, are her thoughts on sex with a black man, let alone 8?
She was a little nervous about the idea at first. Latley she's been watching interracial gangbang and fucking herself with a black dildo. She's kinda excited to see if she can handle that many guys. She just wants to be very careful who we pick cause she doesn't want some thug who's to rough.

Try a lower number of BBC's! It will be easier for your GF and you to manage. Get them to proof they are D&D free (recently tested) if not then say goodbye to them!
Good luck and let us know how it goes

Back