is interracial cuckolding going mainstream?

pvak74

Male
Interracial cuckolding is becoming a thing in American society. It is subtlety on tv shows, movies and in literature. But it’s becoming more and more of the norm. I think as western society and white men place in it decline, interracial cuckolding will take a more prominent place in society. It may never be completely mainstream but it will be everywhere and interracial relationships and sex will be much much more common. The Millennium generation will be the leaders in this. Don’t think white guys will ever be cut off but they will lose a healthy amount of their women to BBC

Interracial cuckolding is becoming a thing in American society. It is subtlety on tv shows, movies and in literature. But it’s becoming more and more of the norm. I think as western society and white men place in it decline, interracial cuckolding will take a more prominent place in society. It may never be completely mainstream but it will be everywhere and interracial relationships and sex will be much much more common. The Millennium generation will be the leaders in this. Don’t think white guys will ever be cut off but they will lose a healthy amount of their women to BBC

Who gets the black women?

Not white guys lol. I’m just saying it’s becoming more mainstreamed for sure. More than it was 25 years ago and in another 25 it will probably be a lot more than now

Hi...not sure if this is the best thread...but a friend sent me this podcast today:

here in the UK it as probably tripled over the last 10 yrs, have seen it happening and its defo main stream now, we have some decent clubs that have gone from opening just once a month to every weekend now so it must be because they would not be opening up if the market was not there

Interracial couples on tv/advertisements etc. is any easy one and nothing to do with mainstreaming cuckolding. Its the most inclusive way to draw in customers for their respective business. If anyone ever forgets where to go, just follow the money.

And if it did ever go mainstream leave it to white people to make it a for profit business somehow Lol.

here in the UK it as probably tripled over the last 10 yrs, have seen it happening and its defo main stream now, we have some decent clubs that have gone from opening just once a month to every weekend now so it must be because they would not be opening up if the market was not there
The UK is a more open, progressive society than the US. They are ahead of us in sexual trends. We will catch up in IR Cuckoldry! It is inevitable.

never will it. cant. is not a natural order item we are instinctively programmed to be able to feel as a natural act of sexuality. is a fetish or choice and decided to take part in each time it presents itself. is a choice fetish not a natural instint.

never will it. cant. is not a natural order item we are instinctively programmed to be able to feel as a natural act of sexuality. is a fetish or choice and decided to take part in each time it presents itself. is a choice fetish not a natural instint.
doesnt mean it isnt a fun thing to chose to do, though!

I think cuckolding in general is gaining momentum. I think it all starts with how much more involved women are now in society. Roles have switched. Many relationships these days, mine included, are female led relationships. Women are becoming the new alphas in modern society.
And women are interested in Real Men.

I agree that interracial cuckolding is probably gaining momentum, and for good reason. Black guys lay fat pipe, and know how to fuck. White boys are soft wilted posers, and are weak in bed. Black men give women mind bending orgasms. White boys cause women to fake orgasms. If white boys would quit acting like lil bitches, they could probably reverse the trend.

I have noticed here in the UK on TV that there are a lot more interracial couples featured in adverts for mortgages , cloth shops including Marks and Spencers and others as well as in programs like Location, location , A Place In The Sun and Escape To The Country. It may seem a small thing but it puts it in the mind when seen several times a night. Also several dramas shown recently ,including Wanderlust, about an open marriage , featured interracial sex.

the only men tend to like white women seem to be black men, most asian, middle eastern, latino or east asians seem to only date their own women.

in other hand white men seem to date more black women and south east Asians

When my wife chucked me while dating a black dom years ago it was not thy open, now I think it’s accepted as the right way for many white hubs

Back