Is he all that bad?

gh2mg.jpgDSCN1268.JPG My husband has been encouraging me to find another man for a few years now. Until recently I never even considered it because of fear of someone finding out. That and I never thought he was all that bad in bed. Now we have the chance to go somewhere no one will know us or ever see us again. Now I am thinking about it more, but also dont mind what I have.

What do you think, is he all that bad?

View attachment 168793View attachment 168794 My husband has been encouraging me to find another man for a few years now. Until recently I never even considered it because of fear of someone finding out. That and I never thought he was all that bad in bed. Now we have the chance to go somewhere no one will know us or ever see us again. Now I am thinking about it more, but also dont mind what I have.

GO GET SOME BIG COCK YOU DESERVE IT and it will make your little cocked husband feel better knowing you got some real man size cock in your pussy!

View attachment 168793View attachment 168794 My husband has been encouraging me to find another man for a few years now. Until recently I never even considered it because of fear of someone finding out. That and I never thought he was all that bad in bed. Now we have the chance to go somewhere no one will know us or ever see us again. Now I am thinking about it more, but also dont mind what I have.

Doesn't matter what we think. You like what y0u have. You are happy with him then you’re fortunate woman. Now if you WANT to play while you're away then bonus. You get to let loose and explore your boundaries AND you get to enjoy your husband. And you have your husband’s support. That's what my wife calls frosting on the cake. The real question is do you want to try out something different?

My wife loves having sex with me. I'm not large but I make her happy. She also enjoys pushing her sexual boundaries and loves taking bigger cocks. It was never about replacing me. Now she has the best of both worlds, she has me as a lover that she real enjoys and she is allowed to play with others.

This is a good place to come seeking HONEST & SINCERE answers ... :bounce: Be glad you haven't been douced in gasoline and holding a match ... cause there would be some in the crowd yelling for you to light the match.

The 2 of you are bored with "routine sex" ... happens all the time with longer wedded married couples. This is where creativity comes into play. Obviously you're here because of your curiosity to black men, right? Whatever you do, do it because you want too ... not because you feel pressured to do it. If your marriage is good, except for the sex, try some creative new approaches. Having an occasional 3-some could put some "charge" back in his sex drive.

My observation from that pic you posted of your hubby, however, is that he's a good 50-60 pounds overweight. You need to put him on a restricted diet ... and start going on brisk walks with him. His energy & testosterone levels are probably "shot". How old is he? Possibly have him get some ******* work done to see where his chemical levels are ... I know 2,000 mg of B12 (twice a day) will elevate his energy level tremendously. Plus, we don't know what you look like, and not asking you to reveal, but you can stand naked in front of a mirror and do your own assessment ... if you're a bit plump after years of marriage, its time to give your hubby a New You ... trim down to a sexy size 4-6, new hair style, etc. He can probably be revitalized, but it takes EFFORT & DESIRE! Good luck! Mac ;)

This is a good place to come seeking HONEST & SINCERE answers ... :bounce: Be glad you haven't been douced in gasoline and holding a match ... cause there would be some in the crowd yelling for you to light the match.

The 2 of you are bored with "routine sex" ... happens all the time with longer wedded married couples. This is where creativity comes into play. Obviously you're here because of your curiosity to black men, right? Whatever you do, do it because you want too ... not because you feel pressured to do it. If your marriage is good, except for the sex, try some creative new approaches. Having an occasional 3-some could put some "charge" back in his sex drive.

My observation from that pic you posted of your hubby, however, is that he's a good 50-60 pounds overweight. You need to put him on a restricted diet ... and start going on brisk walks with him. His energy & testosterone levels are probably "shot". How old is he? Possibly have him get some ******* work done to see where his chemical levels are ... I know 2,000 mg of B12 (twice a day) will elevate his energy level tremendously. Plus, we don't know what you look like, and not asking you to reveal, but you can stand naked in front of a mirror and do your own assessment ... if you're a bit plump after years of marriage, its time to give your hubby a New You ... trim down to a sexy size 4-6, new hair style, etc. He can probably be revitalized, but it takes EFFORT & DESIRE! Good luck! Mac ;)

He is over weight. Problem is that it's because of his meds. The main one being his testosterone shots. He was kind enough to get tied so we didn't have to worry about *******. Bummer is, the worst happened, his testosterone went dangerously low. We try and balance his weight with his shots.

I got nice englishman husband but he old a bit but big enogh for me but his libido is very low. I got very hih libido so he let me looking at bbc for dream only an fantasi. He say i try young man for fun if i like it. i dont no cos it scary me. my man say yong man is big enrgy and lots testrone and he can give to me, then i give young man enrgy to my man when we make love, n make hims libido be big again. You think its true? Is it good way to try nother young man or bbc.?

I got nice englishman husband but he old a bit but big enogh for me but his libido is very low. I got very hih libido so he let me looking at bbc for dream only an fantasi. He say i try young man for fun if i like it. i dont no cos it scary me. my man say yong man is big enrgy and lots testrone and he can give to me, then i give young man enrgy to my man when we make love, n make hims libido be big again. You think its true? Is it good way to try nother young man or bbc.?
BBD!

Seems to me you have a great situation: you have a husband that you love and who loves you enough to want you to enjoy a fully satisfying sex life even if he can't provide all the bells and whistles himself. You are both satisfied with each other sexually, but have a desire to explore the possibilities.

I'd say is ain't bad at all as between keeping you happy on his own and being willing to let you enjoy even more with someone else, you appear to have a pretty darn good husband. :)
Enjoy!

sir thanks to you for your wise an nice word. its somrtime wrong to me in my culture to say about sex to anybody. but now i can be honest how i feel and its not easy if my libido is so strong. i get many things confusion in my life an caus me hurting n confused what happening. i try to fix everything now. bye

Yes!

Don't ya just LOVE asian women?
rini ... I could just wear my self OUT with a weekend with you. You're a doll! Mac

Back