IS CUCKOLDING YOUR FANTASY?

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Have you ever fantasized about your wife cheating on you with a black man? Or perhaps being allowed to watch? Maybe she really has cheated - or perhaps you secretly wonder how you might feel if she has and you didn't realize it. I'm sure cuckolding can be erotic, as well as slightly scary - especially when you're still trying to decide if you like the idea or not.

Interracial cuckolding is designed for married men who love the idea of their wives cheating on them with other big, black studs. This is a lifestyle that encourages you to let your wife have freedom by having pleasure with black men. Arousing stories and images increase your ability to accept your wife being sexually taken by incredibly hung, black man.

Honor your wife by being devoted completely to her while you give her permission to cheat over and over again. Show her how much you love her by helping her pick out dates for her. Finally admit to yourself that perhaps black men are sexually satisfying her in ways you cannot. You are a good, faithful husband because you let her have freedom to have all the black cock she wants.

1.jpg

Not too sure about behind my back. We have a REALLY great sex life. We were young when we married, but I was NOT inexperienced though. A couple of years before I had the opportunity to have three different older, much older women teach me how to give a woman what she needed. I am not small either so I guess that's helped too. Lately though, we HAVE been talking about a possible vacation in Jamaica or somewhere where we just might ask a third party in. Up to now, it has been a fantasy that I never told her about.

As with any woman that has had 4 *******, she has gained weight ( as I have too) in the 24 years together. She still turns me on completely as a BBW. I never have really thought about wanting another woman but her.

We will just have to wait and see what happens. We DO watch a lot of cuckold, interracial three way with wives and it seems to turn us both on.

I have admitted and gone into great detail elsewhere on this site as to how and why my wife got her first, and only to date, BBC. So I won't repeat any of those details here. Suffice to say that yes, long before I even knew my wife, I had a fantasy of watching a white woman take on a black man. Yes, I even explained elsewhere on this site as to how that came about. Did I ever expect that the first time I'd ever see a white woman get a "real good fucking" by a black man that the woman getting fucked would be my wife? NEVER! While, after being married for a year or more, I did share that fantasy with her on almost every occasion we made out, I never did think of it as "cuckolding!" And I still don't. It was something that "wherein all the right factors came into play ..... being in the right place at the right time with the right black guy and my wife going for it" that bought it about! And my old university friend, Edwin, once he recognized his opportunity to get some nice white wet hot pussy wasn't to be denied! He handled the situation masterfully and delicately! It was just what my wife needed and I can absolutely guarantee, it would not have had happened otherwise! Yes, that picture you see in our Avatar is really her pussy! I took this the morning after Edwin had pounded it all through the night before and as she lay out on the patio "en au natural!" She said it needed some sun to help sooth it from all the excessive activity it had gone through with Edwin. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on ones view, shortly after I took this picture, Edwin emerged onto the patio and firstly chewed her into another quick orgasm and then commenced to screw her again! I am still mystified, as is my wife, how he could keep unloading his hot cum in her the way he did, but he did ... let alone keep himself "hard" all that time!

Oh, yes! I almost forgot! They barebacked it "all the way!"

I think that's probably why most of us visit this site, we all fantasy's and this one is ours.

The ****** nature of cuckolding is extra hot. The idea that you couldn't stop it if you wanted to. That feeling is intensified if the cuckold is tied up or in chastity during the wife's dates.

A lot of white hubbies whom I've spoken with say its a fantasy ... but in reality, it's just something they wish to jerk off to.

Have you ever fantasized about your wife cheating on you with a black man? Or perhaps being allowed to watch? Maybe she really has cheated - or perhaps you secretly wonder how you might feel if she has and you didn't realize it. I'm sure cuckolding can be erotic, as well as slightly scary - especially when you're still trying to decide if you like the idea or not.

Interracial cuckolding is designed for married men who love the idea of their wives cheating on them with other big, black studs. This is a lifestyle that encourages you to let your wife have freedom by having pleasure with black men. Arousing stories and images increase your ability to accept your wife being sexually taken by incredibly hung, black man.

Honor your wife by being devoted completely to her while you give her permission to cheat over and over again. Show her how much you love her by helping her pick out dates for her. Finally admit to yourself that perhaps black men are sexually satisfying her in ways you cannot. You are a good, faithful husband because you let her have freedom to have all the black cock she wants.

View attachment 116551
fantasy yess i have thought about all of what you have written for several years big fantasy yess need to find a way to get my wife into it tho sadly im just wanabe cuck but love to turn fantasy into reality i have often thought gto my self is there somthing wrong with me wanting this but how can somthing so wrong feel soooo right lol ?????

fantasy yess i have thought about all of what you have written for several years big fantasy yess need to find a way to get my wife into it tho sadly im just wanabe cuck but love to turn fantasy into reality i have often thought gto my self is there somthing wrong with me wanting this but how can somthing so wrong feel soooo right lol ?????

What can be wrong with you having such a fantasy? We all live with our fantasies, so there's nothing wrong with that. However there is a man who wishes to have his fantasies, and then there's those who're willing to act on it. The first step is you admitting that this is what you want. What you desire for yourself and your wife, and then finding means of moving boldly forward.

What can be wrong with you having such a fantasy? We all live with our fantasies, so there's nothing wrong with that. However there is a man who wishes to have his fantasies, and then there's those who're willing to act on it. The first step is you admitting that this is what you want. What you desire for yourself and your wife, and then finding means of moving boldly forward.
yes dsoul you are right i totaly agree with you i know this is what i want and i know she deserves a mind blowing orgasm and know the pleasure that bbcs can give her shes just very shy and not a very sexual person i would love nothing more than her to be truly satisfied and have her pussy creamed on a regular basis by hung thick blk cock i know deep down she loves it just scarred to admit it i think. pluss her parents are very racist thats how shes bein brought up her dad would ******* me if he knew i was wanting this lol but once she admits it and realises that i will stand by her i know she will love it just gotta convince her somehow

yes dsoul you are right i totaly agree with you i know this is what i want and i know she deserves a mind blowing orgasm and know the pleasure that bbcs can give her shes just very shy and not a very sexual person i would love nothing more than her to be truly satisfied and have her pussy creamed on a regular basis by hung thick blk cock i know deep down she loves it just scarred to admit it i think. pluss her parents are very racist thats how shes bein brought up her dad would ******* me if he knew i was wanting this lol but once she admits it and realises that i will stand by her i know she will love it just gotta convince her somehow

This is usually a delicate task: convincing a wife. I'd like for us to talk more about this privately, maybe I can help.

Back