Is Blacksexing and Cuckolding Just a Fantasy?

Is this lifestyle for real?

• Its real for me

Votes: 62 50.4%
  • Just a fantasy

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • Hubby wants to but not the wife

Votes: 29 23.6%
  • Wife wants to but not the husband

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Fantasy is okay, but reality is dangerous

Votes: 16 13.0%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I guess I am on the other side of this and I hope I am not the only wife who has a fantasy of having sex with a black stranger while my husband watches. He doesn't have to be involved except maybe to hold my legs open wide while I am being pounded, then after I would want my husband to perform oral sex on me.

I know this is mainly a guy thing, but is it just a fantasy or reality for most?

1.jpg

It's my fantasy!! So not just a guy thing.
smile.png

It's reality! Take a look around..... More men w ant their wives to be turned out. Just read the threads...... But the question is, are these men secretly looking for dick for themselves? No pun intended......Lol!!!

I haven't been part of it yet but my slut has been doing black guys for years, next is being part of it though.

My wife and I involve others in our love nest, but cuckolding is a whole other ballgame. I can't recommend allowing any spouse (male or female) to have outside lovers ... especially when the couple is in the middle of raising families. We get just as much excited when she gets a MMF from me and another guy ... and she prefers it that way. That way we have less concern of emotional involvement.

You need to join in and give you cock a workout. You can always stick your little white meat into her ass, cause if you stick it in your pussy you won't feel anything. The bbc has the pussy, you have the anal! A fact of life!

It is a fantasy for both of us although I think he would like it to happen someday. I just tell him never say never.
But i do think it is very erotic.

I don't mind bull fucking a nice married slut....I perfer us alone if he's there he can only watch......as I own her pussy mouth and tight asshole! You can have my left overs........your not worthy of sharing with this bull master....I will send her home to you with her pussy and asshole filled with cum.........

It sure goes on, but it's probably a fantasy for a lot more people (especially white boys) than it is a reality.

Back