Is bigger that much better than average?

Here's a fairly comprehensive explanation of why bigger is often a world apart from average...
https://xhamster.com/posts/834794

this article by Advice4newbies is right on point.

I think men with average size cocks can have great sex with women, especially if she hasn’t experienced big dick. They can have pleasurable sex. But if women consistently have sex with a man that can stretch her it’s hard to go back and a thicker man can create consistent G spot orgasms.

Now the golden standard is the posterior fornix orgasms that drive women to addiction. A lot of women will say, they prefer a man that is 9+, that is why (because it consistently gets to the posterior). BUT for this to work women must be extremely turn

this article by Advice4newbies is right on point.

I think men with average size cocks can have great sex with women, especially if she hasn’t experienced big dick. They can have pleasurable sex. But if women consistently have sex with a man that can stretch her it’s hard to go back and a thicker man can create consistent G spot orgasms.

Now the golden standard is the posterior fornix orgasms that drive women to addiction. A lot of women will say, they prefer a man that is 9+, that is why (because it consistently gets to the posterior). BUT for this to work women must be extremely turn

Its all about the fornix, once your wife has one she will have a new standard for pleasure! Its surprised us just how powerfull it is... if she can get a fornix orgasm from a toy her mind will forever be thinking about what the real thing feels like and what it will feel like for cum to be shot deep into her in the middle of the orgasm! You cant take that amazing feeling back off her...

Its all about the fornix, once your wife has one she will have a new standard for pleasure! Its surprised us just how powerfull it is... if she can get a fornix orgasm from a toy her mind will forever be thinking about what the real thing feels like and what it will feel like for cum to be shot deep into her in the middle of the orgasm! You cant take that amazing feeling back off her...

Well said.

There ARE 4 inch dildos & vibrators; even smaller, actually. They often go by "pocket friends", etc ... that you can use while driving the car.
Might be all about "depth" when you're home, but in the car its about "precision" and not recommended during rush hour, bumper-to-bumper traffic.
I got my wife a "pocket friend" more as a gag gift, but damn, she uses it. It looks like lip stick except you roll the red gloss out and push a small button and it buzzes & vibrates.
vibrator-PocketFriendLIPSTICK.jpg

Last edited:
Mac, give us your opinion of the value of dick size. Always value your opinion. This is taking stamina and skills off the table.

my quick opinion - average 5 - 7 (can be pleasurable - but need to be very skilled)

7-9 - REALLY REALLY NICE especially if there is width. Can great consistent A and G spot orgasms

9+ - if skilled and women gets turned on, it gets to the posterior fornix and its game, set, match on that orgasm

I think seeing women orgasm Vaginally is a beautiful thing and why many men allow this if they can’t consistently give that.

Mac, give us your opinion of the value of dick size. Always value your opinion. This is taking stamina and skills off the table.
Thank you for the kind compliment, Anthony. I don't think, however, you can take stamina & skills off the table when making love to a woman. Most all women I've had the pleasure to being with, valued one if not both of those attributes. Women just usually desire a "good shagging" and taking out the extremes of smallness & largeness, any man is capable of learning those attributes.
That said, the "big thing" for the enhanced liberated woman, these days, is to experience the "ultimate" and that brings them around to the "larger than average" guy, and to the "BBC" guys. Many women have been convinced that black guys do it better ... maybe they do. Afterall, a black guy having the opportunity to shag a hot white, married lady creates a lot of energy & adriniline to work off, and these guys go after it really hard ... especially when they see that ring on the woman's finger. Its his chance to prove to her that black guys do it better, and its a way to "get back" at the historical arrogance of white males. So, they have that extra advantage of "new pussy" ... just as some ladies get excited about a new cock. The married white male is somewhat at a disadvantage in that he's probably been with his woman several years ... the newness has worn off for him AND for her .... which circles us around to cuckolding.
I'm under 6 inches, myself, so I don't flaunt my size as something special. I'd love to have a 7-8 incher that's a bit thicker. But, no desire to have those Monmouth sledge hammers I often see on here. I've learned, as a smaller guy in the arena of COCKS, that size doesn't necessarily make a difference IF the guy's got confidence and focused on fulfilling his woman's desire of orgasms ... after all, that's what it really is ALL ABOUT.
When skills & stamina are removed, however, something needs to help a woman reach her "bliss" ... and a larger cock size does or can do just that. And I absolutely don't have any issues with getting or maintaining erections.
I love it when a woman is on top and rides me ... using her own body to hit those sensitive spots that I can't necessarily routinely hit.
What's your opinion?

Last edited:
MAC, once again great post. I wasn’t saying that stamina and skills don’t matter but more that when you both men are even in both areas, bigger is better

Mac, stamina and skills ARE the most important aspects of enjoyable sexual pleasure. A man’s ability to move around the vagina in a way that’s pleasurable for a woman consistently, while involving all other erogenous zones, and being verbal based on the situation your in - guarantees a phenomenal sexual experience no matter what your penis size is.

But like what you said, “if you are looking for the best sexual experience” this lifestyle is probably it.

You have a sexually experienced male that is dominant (which women love), has tremendous skill (because he’s had sex with 1,000 of women), has size (more pressure on sensitive spots), is black (taboo - which stirs up so much excitable feelings), is new (we know new sexual experiences create more sexual excitement) and like Mac said, you have a Black Man hell bent on showing the White wife that he is a better lover than her husband....and a white woman trying to show that she’s capable of pleasing him (when was the last time your wife desired to please you like she desires to please a stranger)

All those things create a MUCH BETTER sexual experience than anything a husband, any husband, can you provide.

so if you are interested in giving your wife the best sexual experience of all time and are not worried that sex might bond your wife with another man and feelings will be shared and you might have less sexual contact (penetration) as you used to get.....go get it

I’m all about creating a deeper sexual bond with my wife than having the greatest sexual experience of All time.

IMHO You can have a really amazing time with anything but a micro peen, and even then with other activities and toys you can still have a great time. I’m not a size queen and I would never ask about size. It’s about the man.

however...a well placed, true BBC on a man that know what to do with it is a delight like no other 😂

IMHO You can have a really amazing time with anything but a micro peen, and even then with other activities and toys you can still have a great time. I’m not a size queen and I would never ask about size. It’s about the man.

however...a well placed, true BBC on a man that know what to do with it is a delight like no other 😂

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Sunshine well said.....and a truth mic drop

wow.

Now if all you do is fuck big dicks or feel like black men fuck better then you make yourself a size queen or Queen OG Spades. But sunshine gave us the truth

my wife has had many men and many were big but many were average. shape makes a difference and thickness does as well. How excited the woman is determines how much pleasure she will have unless you tie her to a bed and vibrate her. You will notice that in many of the videos the women never get wet or lubricate. From my experience when a woman is turned on she gets juicy. if the man is a dud it does not matter what he has between his legs and men who think their cock is special have an attitude problem

Who says you gotta be TALL to play in the NBA? That's been proven wrong many times.
Same with cocks ... who says you gotta be big and/or black to satisfy a woman?
Extremities of either (above) are excluded ... usually! The little guys have something to prove TOO ... if they're confident of themselves, they will.

i think variety works well the more the better, sometimes a woman likes a man who cums huge amounts for reasons such as having it cleaned. Sometimes shelikes a man who can cum several times so she is filled with cum while she fucks and yes big can be good

Back