Is being a cuckold genetic?

38hsquirter

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
My mom cuckolded my *******. My mom-in-law cuckolded her husband. My wife cuckolded early in our marriage. Is this a genetic thing or because we all had small dicks and they had great figures?

i certainly hope not. i have 2 sons, neither of whom would i wish to go into this kind of thing.

.....Did your wife specifically say she cuckolded you because of your small dick, 38hsquiter?
Infidelity isn't a lop sided event anymore. Women are just as likely, if not more so because they're being constantly chased, to cheat in a relationship as men. For some, the cock size may have some bearing, but for the most part I believe it is just either because the sex has become boring and unsatisfactory, or because she's wanting to experience a different lover. Of course, if a ******* is raised, knowing or watching her mom openly cheat with other men, she's more likely to cheat in her own relationships as well.
.....The more important observation might should be how the cucked husband took to the wife's cheating ... did he like it, or did it cause a problem with the marriage? A cuck could be any man who's wife cheats on him, but a wittol, or voluntary cuck, is one who derives some enjoyment from the event. I get enjoyment from watching my wife being taken by another man when we have our 3-somes (been a while now days), but I wouldn't want her privately entertaining other men for her own enjoyment. And when we've had our FFM 3-somes, she often admitted she got a bit jealous watching me fuck another woman, with exception of the "Outback Girl", who was truly a unique experience for the 2 of us.
.....Noreen's answer is somewhat humorous; cuckolding is all fine and good until it impacts you or someone you are close too ... in her case, her own male children. Kind of reminds me of those who take such a strong position against abortion, that is, until their own young daughters get raped and impregnated ... then their position suddenly changes.
Mac

Last edited:
My mom and ******* were into it as well, i remember seeing things growing up and didn't put 1 and 1 together but after my parents got divorced it came out and was not good for a while, but everything worked out ok over time.

i certainly hope not. i have 2 sons, neither of whom would i wish to go into this kind of thing.
but what if it turn out to be the thing that makes them happy? better that they suppress those feelings to conform to what others want?

ah, nevermind...you did say that you "hope not." You didn't say that you wouldn't accept it.

Amazing you got sweet and cordial. You also didn't answer the question.
I wasn't directing that comment specifically at you, NevadaMike, if that's how you took it. I never said YOU were stupid, did I? However, the question you asked, "How come cucks don't get bred out" leads me to believe that you don't have a grasp on what cuckolding really is. A cuckold is simply, by definition, a man who's wife has sex with other men. It doesn't mean that she quits having sex with her husband, or that she specifically has sex with a specific race of men, like black men, or that her husband is a wimp and helpless to stop her, or that she doesn't enjoy sex with her husband, or even that he's inadequate in bed. It simply means she has sex with other men ... period. In other words, she's not monogamous only to her husband.

I believe you're taking to heart some of the fantasy play that couples have implemented to make the cuckold activities a lot more fun ... humiliation, sex denial, breeding, eating a bull's creampie, cock locks, etc etc. Just because a man allows or even encourages his mate to have sex with other men doesn't mean that he and his wife have no desire to reproduce children using their own genetics. This "breeding out" scenario reaps of racial hate & discord.

Now, I've calmly taken the time to explain my post to you ... is it still amazing how I got that "sweet & cordial" label? If you'd like, I can explain that one, too ...

I see. Apologies for taking offence.

That said, while the definition of a cuckold you cite may be applied by many, I still don't get why cucks aren't bred out. While many couples continue to fuck while in a cuckold status, many express the desire for chastity. Extreme I know. It is plausible, and I would love data on this, that many couples have children from men other than the husband. Some, perhaps, intentionally. Extreme, I know.

An anecdote: http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/07/who-s-your-daddy/305969/

So, I offer a plausible notion about cucks breeding out. Beta males (equivalent to cuck for this argument) are needed and coupling with an alpha doesn't always produce another alpha. What would be very interesting, would be what DNA matches are most correlated with alphas. Seems to me nature has to be preferring something. If not, I want my tail back.

Now as for racial hatred and discord, I don't see much of that out there. Just nature at work:

Back