Is

Would really like to know if there are any white women that prefer a young strong bull
Being a "Bull" is more than just having sex with a woman young man. It takes time and experience to become a good "Bull". Being a Bull can be a multifaceted task. Different women/couples have different things that they want out of a man you have to be adaptable depending on what the other person is looking for and within your own limits. At 21 I would not use that term myself. Just because someone calls a chair a pumpkin doesn't make that chair a pumpkin. But if you want to use that term by all means use it. In my opinion a Bull is a bit of a Renaissance man. We should be able to hold an intelligent conversation with just about anyone on just about any subject (religion and politics excluded). The ability to move between different socioeconomic circles is important. Keep up with current events and read any and everything you can get your hands on. Conversation rules the nation. Be safe

Most young guys are as the cliche says “young dumb, and full of cum.” The Bulls i kno are grown, mature, have a confident swag cause they got and did ******* in life and have stamina and dick control.

They aint just trying to beat the pussy up and get their nut. A young guy has some maturing to do IMHO.

I can tell you that I played bull once when I was 21 and it worked out well for everyone involved. Met this couple one day and by that night they were seducing me to take the party to there bedroom. It all depends but age is just a number. As long as you're respectful and not pushy you're halfway there already.

Most young guys are as the cliche says “young dumb, and full of cum.” The Bulls i kno are grown, mature, have a confident swag cause they got and did ******* in life and have stamina and dick control.

They aint just trying to beat the pussy up and get their nut. A young guy has some maturing to do IMHO.

This is so true most of the younger guys my wife has been with were like this and it is just a turn off for her. She likes a little romance to go along with the sex

Would really like to know if there are any white women that prefer a young strong bull
Nah boss, 21 ain't too young. If you got it you GOT IT.
I started out young af like 19. Was breaking white chicks left and right! At work, at school, at the mall, around my hood, etc.
By 21 I was banging a fyne azz 38yo chocolate MILF. Joined the army and was fucking a First Sargent and a few young officer bitches. #truestory :D
There are no rules to this *******, it's whatever you make it.
I'm an OG now. Ain't ******* changed really, Game is the same but different players.
Do you young pimp

Nah boss, 21 ain't too young. If you got it you GOT IT.
I started out young af like 19. Was breaking white chicks left and right! At work, at school, at the mall, around my hood, etc.
By 21 I was banging a fyne azz 38yo chocolate MILF. Joined the army and was fucking a First Sargent and a few young officer bitches. #truestory :D
There are no rules to this *******, it's whatever you make it.
I'm an OG now. Ain't ******* changed really, Game is the same but different players.
Do you young pimp
I'm 22 and I have Black friends who have been active for several years already.

Back