Is BBC so powerful it has the ability to turn a straight, masculine white man into a gay sissy?

Is BBC so powerful it has the ability to turn a straight, masculine white man into a gay sissy?

• Total voters
Keeping it basic on this post...true or false...Can BBC turn a straight, masculine white man into a gay sissy?

I'm curious to hear what people think about the power of BBC and it's ability to turn otherwise straight masculine white men into submissive sissy sluts.

VOTE BELOW

i agree with vezums ... its the cuckold gens in the first place to make you feel submissive and devout in the first place to get you receptive for this kind of things ... and then there is this theory that human tend to confirm with society/pressure rather than fighting it ... getting constantly shoved up your brain, that you are inferior as white male and seeing the masses of white male getting into this feminisation thing makes it easyer for a "weakminded" person to go participate into cuckold/sissylifestyle. Does that make any sense ?

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US
By "sissy" if you mean beta male or subservient male? I don't think an alpha male is going to turn sissy or subservient all that often ... just not in the genes. He may choose to play the part, but unlike the true gay sissy, he can just as easily choose to be dominant once again. In fact, some men can be dominant in one relationship and subservient in another relationship by choice.