Is anybody actually real on here

Lollygaggle

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
I was talking to my little husband last night, he had posted a couple of photos of me and had been questioned about the he/she narrative. BUT every time I talk to a BBC in Houston and ask for a face pic the go quiet! disappear, vanish, are no more

I post all my pics face included, why do the rest of you not, I don't understand, you claim to be cuckolds, into BBC etc etc etc but your postings are 90% re posts of online photos

I want to fuck a black guy, my husband wants to watch and preferably record the event - what's the problem image.jpg

Wow, all I can say is your hubby is very lucky. Been trying to get my wife to try bbc for years and she won't do it. Not sure why you cant find any your beautiful. If I was black I would jump at the chance.

You'll just half to wade through the bs to find the real individuals unfortunately. My problem is I never see anyone from my city. To me it's easy to spot the fakes. Lots of guys post stuff on here that there wives or gf are totally oblivious of.

We have the same issues here trying to find the right person that is real and from our city or frequently in town. I've come to the conclusion that you're chances are slim trying to meet here, but it can be a good forum to share experiences and interests.

Back