Is a dick that is so big that it can hardly fit and tears up the walls of your pussy pleasureful?

Is a dick that is so big that it can hardly fit and tears up the walls of your pussy pleasureful? I mean it shreds up your wall like it was paper would it be pleasureful and if you ******* is it pleasureful. can a dick be way too big or be too rough!

My first wife had an IUD inserted after our first baby so she wouldnt get pregnant found out after we were seperated she had it removed her bigger dick lovers were causing her to experience pain and *******.

Is a dick that is so big that it can hardly fit and tears up the walls of your pussy pleasureful? I mean it shreds up your wall like it was paper would it be pleasureful and if you ******* is it pleasureful. can a dick be way too big or be too rough!
Why don't you ask that question to yourself, but substitute, say, your ass? gif_Yellowball-weird.gif

Nothing quite that graphic as the thread title, but I did have to take my ex-wife to the doctor for vaginal pain after one long night with a very well endowed gentleman. The doctor had examined her before so needless to say he knew I had not torn it up like that. She was sore for a few days then she was right back at it withing about a week.

This forum's great. Threads ate sweet too but I can't help but wake up and think there's too many twisted folks about.

And everyone's already beat be to it. Go buy a baseball bat... cover it in NOTHING bend over and I'm sure you'll have your questions answered.

Back