Is a Blk cock not enough on it's own?

D

Daphne&D

Why do women find it necessary to rub their clit when having sex with a coloured gentleman?

Do they not find the experience hot enough to cum from the guys efforts without it?

Are the guys that bad?

Any comments idea's?

Not being a girl, I don't have the experience, but I have heard that a lot of well endowed guys think that is all they need to bring a woman off. If that is the case, they are missing so much.

Some women just have always touched themselves and I think that's just what it takes for them. Has nothing to do with the guys size or "knowing how to use it". We all know what makes us orgasm & will do whatever it takes. That simple.

Weird, I just read an article about this stuff from a mens fitness site. Seems that regardless to what the 12" monsters on this site say, most women do not orgasm from penetration alone.
Years ago I was dating an 18 yr old (I was 22) and to that point she had only been with two other guys, both of whom were smaller than I. I won't ever forget the first time she went to rub her clit while I was fucking her slow and hard. Her hand slid down and she gave me this uncertain look as she reached for her clit. I told her, "yes please, go for it". She had her first orgasm during intercourse that day and it was so unbelievably hot. It showed me she was really loving it and she wanted to cum.

I find it beautiful to see a woman rub her clit while getting fucked. To me it makes her appear really into it and wanting the experience to feel as good as it possibly can.

I have found that 'I don't need to rub my clit to get into it" If your not 'into' it before you have sex why are you having sex?

If you have to pay for it then things are rock bottom.
... and if you have to "sell it", I'd say the same thing.
Personally, I see nothing wrong with *******, other than the health threat. It can certainly prove cheaper than having a wife, and it provides a female a quick source of untaxable income. Besides, it's the oldest trade in the book and beats some guys that might decide to ******* our daughters. ;)

Personally, I see nothing wrong with *******, other than the health threat. It can certainly prove cheaper than having a wife, and it provides a female a quick source of untaxable income. Besides, it's the oldest trade in the book and beats some guys that might decide to ******* our daughters. ;)
We all *******, in some shape form of fashion. Ladies if you buy a new dress for a date, your thinking investment. Men if you pay for dinner your thinking about having sex. Women are just more drawn out and calculated then men. That's they are better at cheating than us.... Lol! And I agree with you Mac, expect the ******* daughters part. Kind of harsh, but a reality..... But this country was built on sex and violence.

I have found that 'I don't need to rub my clit to get into it" If your not 'into' it before you have sex why are you having sex?

I think you misunderstood my post. When a woman rubs her clit as I fuck her its just another way I can know that she is really enjoying it, really getting into it. In reality every fuck is not going to be mind blowing, that's just life. Sometimes sex will be hotter than other times. It's also beautiful to see, why wouldn't I want to see a woman touch herself? A woman who is capable of sucking her own nipples during sex is kind of the same thing. In my mind she is so horny she wants to pleasure herself at the same time she gets fucked! I love that! I would never take it as an insult as some guys might if a woman rubs her clit during sex. Women are amazing to me, and I love everything about their sexuality.

My wife has times when getting fucked isnt enough she needs to get off, and thats when she rides the cock and rubs her clit bringing out a hard orgasm not to mention some very loud noises.

wow, Mac and i agree on something. I too think ******* should be legal. It boggles my mind that a private transaction between consenting adults requires an entire section of big city police forces. and quite frankly, there are some women, and men, who can't hold down a regular job, and selling their body might be their only recourse.

wow, Mac and i agree on something. I too think ******* should be legal. It boggles my mind that a private transaction between consenting adults requires an entire section of big city police forces. and quite frankly, there are some women, and men, who can't hold down a regular job, and selling their body might be their only recourse.
Wow! BM AND me agreeing with Mac on the same post. It's gonna be a really cold night down in hades. And BM I know quite a few women where that is the case (no, not that way!) , They are friends from another country and many times see the bars and "other things" as a way out of the poverty they are in.

Wow! BM AND me agreeing with Mac on the same post.
wow, Mac and i agree on something. I too think ******* should be legal.

Now wait a frik'n second, guys ... what's this "finally agree on something" bull crap. Just because we stand in different corners in politics doesn't mean we disagree on other topics. In fact, I've received and given many "Likes" from and to you guys.
If you disagree with me on other topics, you've never mentioned it before ... what were they? I can't recall them. I certainly don't hold any animosities towards you guys. I thought we could be drinking buddies. Maybe you should explain yourselves ... or not, whatever!
Mac
gif_Guys-DrinkingBeerKeg.gif

Now wait a frik'n second, guys ... what's this "finally agree on something" bull crap. Just because we stand in different corners in politics doesn't mean we disagree on other topics. In fact, I've received and given many "Likes" from and to you guys.
If you disagree with me on other topics, you've never mentioned it before ... what were they? I can't recall them. I certainly don't hold any animosities towards you guys. I thought we could be drinking buddies. Maybe you should explain yourselves ... or not, whatever!
Mac
View attachment 435402

That was pretty careless of me to say that. Yes, in fact, we do agree on quite a bit; I was thinking of legalizing ******* as a political issue rather than a moral issue. Obviously on issues of politics we don't see eye to eye but on common sense issues on this forum, we concur almost all of the time.

And yes, I think you, Falcon, and myself could certainly enjoy an adult beverage over a plate of wings while watching a football game (I'm hoping that you come up with another one of your little graphics for this last comment).

I hope that sheds some light on my original comments. :)

Back