Irish couple

jd2234irl

Couple
From
Ireland
hi
we are a married white couple living in souhern ireland, i have discovered the joys of interracial sex after my hubby was onto me to try sex with a black man, and been in the right place at the right time (hedo2) it happened and i loved it so much i crave black guys monthly
but living in southern ieland there aren't any black guys around so i am sex starved for black cock

my hubby is now my white cuckold and together we like the interracial scene very much, and are looking for black bull to own us!!

Does your hot wife prefer her ideal guy to be deep DARK, Ebony toned, muscular and of course Hung for the stark, erotic contrast? If she does post me. Also describe yourself, are blonde or brunette?

we are a married white couple living in souhern ireland, i have discovered the joys of interracial sex after my hubby was onto me to try sex with a black man, and been in the right place at the right time (hedo2) it happened and i loved it so much i crave black guys monthly
but living in southern ieland there aren't any black guys around so i am sex starved for black cock

my hubby is now my white cuckold and together we like the interracial scene very much, and are looking for black bull to own us!!

Let me know if you are ever in London

Hi all, heading to home next week for trip. We are new to this lifestyle but very open to it. Have people had any success meeting BBC in Ireland? What pubs/nite clubs are good for possible meets? Thanks in advance

Back