IR Pregnancy Fantasy

Darius

Male
From
TX, US
Hi, I'm Darius. I'm new to the site and the lifestyle. I have been chatting on other sites and when the conversation turns sexual, some (not all) women start to express their desire for a black baby. The women who have started talking about that to me have been married white women.

This really bothers me. I think bringing a baby into the world is a very serious thing that should only be done by adults who are prepared for the changes in their lives.....socially, financially, etc.

Is this a common white female fantasy? I have seen more white girls with mixed race children. That doesn't mean it is happening more, but it seems that way.

I would be interested to know if others are seeing this trend and white women comment if you have this fantasy also.

You are exactly right that bringing a baby into the world is a very serious thing and I can understand why you might find the idea a turn off when included in sexual fantasy talk. IMO most white women who bring this up probably are simply fantasizing about the idea. I do understand how they can be conflicted about it though. From what I have seen, many white women seem to find the idea of carrying a black mans baby extremely arousing.

I have been chatting on other sites and when the conversation turns sexual, some (not all) women start to express their desire for a black baby. The women who have started talking about that to me have been married white women.

This really bothers me .... Is this a common white female fantasy?

I would be interested to know if others are seeing this trend and white women comment if you have this fantasy also.

You're very likely talking to white males pretending to being white females with such fantasies. Lots of THAT crap going around these days. Its "jerking off" fantasy material for these guys; trust me, most couldn't handle it if it actually happened.
You can play along until you're serious about meeting, then request to cam with them ... that usually quietens these retards down. I honestly think a segment of white male IQs are starting to show a major regression in our society.
There does seem, however, to be a lot more bi-racial births these days, but trust me, its not "married women", and women in general aren't going around in large numbers opening their receptive pussies to be impregnated by strange, black men.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg
I think this place is starting to go to the puppy dogs ... gif_StickDog.gif

Last edited:
Back