IR Bars and nightclubs in SoCal to meet bbc

Roxy Royce

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MA, US
Ok, there are so many hip, hung black guys here I would like to know of the best bars/nightclubs you go to meet white hotwives in So Cal. I love dancing, and showing off my assets in tight mini's and tops to attract the finest gentlemen and Im always looking for new clubs to prowl. Rrrrrrrrr.

Thanks, Rachel

Ok, there are so many hip, hung black guys here I would like to know of the best bars/nightclubs you go to meet white hotwives in So Cal. I love dancing, and showing off my assets in tight mini's and tops to attract the finest gentlemen and Im always looking for new clubs to prowl. Rrrrrrrrr.

Thanks, Rachel
Try the foxfire lounge in Anahiem Hills

How about the DFW area? Where is the best place for white or Asian wife to be picked up in the Metroplex area? In other words if I am taking my wife out where should I take her for the best chance to meet some cute, hung black men?

You might want to try starting a new thread looking for places in the DWF area so that it doesn't get lost/confused with this thread about Southern California.

Thanks, Rachel
Hi Rachel: I've been looking and asking too but nothing so far

Back