Iowa Meetup..BBC with/without other white girls

katelyn

Female
Gold Member
looking for meetup in Iowa. When the cedar river flooded this week. my regular black guy decided to move back to DC. I am not looking to relocate or have you drive here to meet up..

I am wondering if there are any BBC in Cedar Rapids or Iowa City on this site. I would be willing to meet up with you and if you want any other white girls that know their place for some regular hookups.

white guys that i know will fill my inbox...please do me a favor and don't....don't be that guy.

looking for meetup in Iowa. When the cedar river flooded this week. my regular black guy decided to move back to DC. I am not looking to relocate or have you drive here to meet up..

I am wondering if there are any BBC in Cedar Rapids or Iowa City on this site. I would be willing to meet up with you and if you want any other white girls that know their place for some regular hookups.

white guys that i know will fill my inbox...please do me a favor and don't....don't be that guy.
Keep us all updated.

junior

Male
Real Person
From
UK

BBC here interested willing to travel