Involvement

How involved are you all into this lifestyle???

Does it consume every sexual experience???

Was it him or her who started it??? Whose idea first???

Any regrets??? Desires still???

Just curious where everyone is at and where you want to be :)

Last edited:

Very much into the lifestyle now for 5 years.
It doesn't consume every sexual experience. We still have great sex.
But mostly we enjoy BBC to fulfill her needs.
No regrets.
Our desire is to continue with it and build a family from it.

1. Been in it over 16 years
2. None at all :). Have never lost it
3. Have a husband that supports me and a lover that pleases me. I'm right where I want to be :)

1. Been in it over 16 years
2. None at all :). Have never lost it
3. Have a husband that supports me and a lover that pleases me. I'm right where I want to be :)
Seems like you are in the right spot. That is something I would very much enjoy doing with my girlfriend :) She deserves it. My cock is only 4 in and def wont satisfy her forever ;)

Started the idea of having you go black ;)

My mom-in-law, who taught me about cuckolding although back then we did not know it had a name, knew I struggled with orgasms. At the time I had been with over 100 white guys and never really had that elusive exploding orgasm. She had been with her first black man and called me the next morning. The rest is history!

My mom-in-law, who taught me about cuckolding although back then we did not know it had a name, knew I struggled with orgasms. At the time I had been with over 100 white guys and never really had that elusive exploding orgasm. She had been with her first black man and called me the next morning. The rest is history!
Your mom in law??? Your husbands mom??? Really??!!! Wow

That is so hot that she wanted you to cuck her ******* pretty much. Especially with huge black cocks. You are very lucky!!
She knew about his submissive perversion. Although I never met his dad, he too was a bi cuckold, so hub's mom understood how wonderful the lifestyle is for both wife and husband. She, like most mothers, wanted to see her ******* happy. With my fantasies, we were the perfect match. We have a very normal marriage, wonderful loving family, and are extremely happy. Our sexual desires compliment each others perverted needs.

- i'm still a wannabe cuckold, at least in the field of men, my wife already made love to other woman, she's bi sexual.

It is becoming more and more my sexual motive, so much that I only get excited when I fantasize about it when i making love and meanwhile talk about cuckolding to my wife.

Was it him or her who started it??? Whose idea first???
- Whe have Femdom relation growing by the years. I always had cuckold fantasies but suppressed them for years.
By our Femdom relation they became stronger. Since my wife noticed that they where really sincere she accepted them. She try to put herself open for it because it excited her to. But she's to afraid for our both feelings yet.

No regrets only desires for the future.

Back