Invitation to hunky BBC's of Perth West Australia ... Please say hello

HardS'ell

Female
:balanced: I've never experienced a big black cock in my pussy, and though I want to, it seems that I really do live in one of the most isolated cities in the world. :(

I'd like to think it possible that I might satisfy my curiousity here in Perth, but over here we accept that travelling some distances in order to satisfy a curiousity is sometimes necessary. If you are willing to travel, fantastic! Sometimes, going the extra mile intensifies the excitement and intensity of the encounter. I have travelled to participate in fun times a few times - it's worth looking into. As is my pussy.

I'm looking forward to chatting with some hunky, hung, gorgeous smelling black men. Vital to an in-person introduction is this... Your commitment to grooming, and sexual cleanliness and fresh presentation must be evident in your communication and pics - I will not suck a dirty hairy cock no matter what colour it is :)

Let's get the chat happening!

:balanced: I've never experienced a big black cock in my pussy, and though I want to, it seems that I really do live in one of the most isolated cities in the world. :(

I'd like to think it possible that I might satisfy my curiousity here in Perth, but over here we accept that travelling some distances in order to satisfy a curiousity is sometimes necessary. If you are willing to travel, fantastic! Sometimes, going the extra mile intensifies the excitement and intensity of the encounter. I have travelled to participate in fun times a few times - it's worth looking into. As is my pussy.

I'm looking forward to chatting with some hunky, hung, gorgeous smelling black men. Vital to an in-person introduction is this... Your commitment to grooming, and sexual cleanliness and fresh presentation must be evident in your communication and pics - I will not suck a dirty hairy cock no matter what colour it is :)

Let's get the chat happening!
Hi dear! I'm glad you have the desire and the willingness to receive and test cocks, maybe I can go, I'm from the Caribbean!

Back