Investigating The Outside World Of A White Man :)

So First I'd Like To Start Out By Saying, That I Came To Realize There Is A Whole New World Outside Of Being With A White Man, For The First Time The Other Day I Had My First BBC Andd I Was Totally Amazed And Was So Much Better Knowing That My Hubby Was There Withh Me To Hold My Hand Thru The Whole Thing :) I Never Knew I Would Be Interested In Doing Something Like This Until We Both Decided We Wanted To Watch Some Video's Andd Boyy Can We Say That This Whitee Wifeyy Is ADDICTED To That Big Black Cock!!!!! :)

Always Wantt Somee BBC Butt, Would There Be A Problem With My Hubby Being There? If Nott.... I Mean Im Sure We Could Get To Know Eachother Andd Maybe Set Something Up Forsure!

Your posting turned me on. The thought of doing u and your hubby holding you ..... Where are you at?

So First I'd Like To Start Out By Saying, That I Came To Realize There Is A Whole New World Outside Of Being With A White Man, For The First Time The Other Day I Had My First BBC Andd I Was Totally Amazed And Was So Much Better Knowing That My Hubby Was There Withh Me To Hold My Hand Thru The Whole Thing :) I Never Knew I Would Be Interested In Doing Something Like This Until We Both Decided We Wanted To Watch Some Video's Andd Boyy Can We Say That This Whitee Wifeyy Is ADDICTED To That Big Black Cock!!!!! :)

Hot, just what i want for my wife.

Well we would love to see some pics of you but a sexy white wife should get plenty of BBC, I'm sure yor hubby loved holding your hand through it I love holding Sarah's when she is getting fucked it's so hot feeling her squeeze my hand when she is orgasming hard on another guys hard cock.
O Yeahhh I Agree A White Wife Needs Plenty Of Black Cock :) But I Have A Pretty Huge Amazing Big Black Toy To Help Me Out Until That Time Comes And My Hubby Loves Seeing Me Cum On It :) I Love It When He Holds Me Tight When Im Cumin On It; None The Less When I Was Cummin On That REAL BBC :) Any Idea On How To Upload Some Pictures On Here I Cant Figure It Out Lol :)

Back