Introduction

Well we have been on this site a week or so and have posted a few times so I guess it's time we introduced ourselves...lol...we are a white cpl w/a female BBC slut!....she is proud to be a Black Cock Slut and is looking forward to getting her queen of spades tat very soon. She is also Bi-sexual and loves to play with women as well as men. We are in the Southern Indiana area and meet in real time....jen and kells copy.jpg20120312_095723.jpgHXV4ETDG1OB7OQS-1.jpeg1AKR7YWGR997ZO1-1.jpeg

Well we have been on this site a week or so and have posted a few times so I guess it's time we introduced ourselves...lol...we are a white cpl w/a female BBC slut!....she is proud to be a Black Cock Slut and is looking forward to getting her queen of spades tat very soon. She is also Bi-sexual and loves to play with women as well as men. We are in the Southern Indiana area and meet in real time....View attachment 69729View attachment 69730View attachment 69731View attachment 69732
What an amazing bull! Your wife is awesome for letting you watch that.

Well we have been on this site a week or so and have posted a few times so I guess it's time we introduced ourselves...lol...we are a white cpl w/a female BBC slut!....she is proud to be a Black Cock Slut and is looking forward to getting her queen of spades tat very soon. She is also Bi-sexual and loves to play with women as well as men. We are in the Southern Indiana area and meet in real time....View attachment 69729View attachment 69730View attachment 69731View attachment 69732
I can get her gangbanged

Back