Introduction

Hi Sara, Sorry not a Dom black male here, but I am a Hotwife here in Portland, so I thought I'd say hi. Have you had much luck on this site? I've been looking for someone to go out dancing with that understands the lifestyle (we're still in the closet with our friends). Let me know if that might be something you'd be up for.

ttys,

R

You should know by now that when it comes to white pussy, I don't play around and will make my intentions known :D

I know that for sure, you sure don't hide your intentions to get into my sluts pussy....are you the same in your area, hitting on the white sluts? Does it matter if they're married or not or what is your preference?

I know that for sure, you sure don't hide your intentions to get into my sluts pussy....are you the same in your area, hitting on the white sluts? Does it matter if they're married or not or what is your preference?

I am the same everywhere I go dude. No it doesn't matter to me if they're married or single, but I must confess I appreciate married white pussy more than a single white slut. I love to dominate a white man's pussy the way he can't.

when I see the real one in fron to me I w tell you, b in this site all them are just talking and not doing anything
let fuck.

Back