Introduction

Danman75

Couple
Hi all!

I'm a white male, 37 yo, and have a lovely blonde, blue eyed girlffriend. She is 38yo.
We are not (yet) married, but there are plans. We also have two *******.

As many white guys (yes I have seen a lot on the internet) here I have this fantasy.

I've told my girlfriend already that I would like a mmf threesome.
She didn't say yes straight away, but didn't close the door on it either.

I'm here to learn more about it, get some tips and in the end have the fun.

See you all on the forum.

Yes I do want to share her with another, preferably black, man. I think a threesome mmf will be one of the possibilities as we are both more exploring lately and like I said she didn't close the door on that one.

Yes I do want to share her with another, preferably black, man. I think a threesome mmf will be one of the possibilities as we are both more exploring lately and like I said she didn't close the door on that one.

She might not have ... but still you've got to be sure she'll be a winner when the time comes and won't chicken out later on. I mean have you and her really had long talks regarding the lifestyle?

She might not have ... but still you've got to be sure she'll be a winner when the time comes and won't chicken out later on. I mean have you and her really had long talks regarding the lifestyle?

We didn't have long talks, but I brought up the subject a couple of times. She told me at first that she was/is affraid that another man could come between us. After i told her that I'm that confident about our relationship and that it will not happen she said well I have to think about it. Now I'm at a stage that I need to talk to her more about it, warm her up for the idea etc.

We didn't have long talks, but I brought up the subject a couple of times. She told me at first that she was/is affraid that another man could come between us. After i told her that I'm that confident about our relationship and that it will not happen she said well I have to think about it. Now I'm at a stage that I need to talk to her more about it, warm her up for the idea etc.

You can be subtle about it....

I try to be subtle about it after that last conversation, but it's good to know her point of view and how she thinks about it

I try to be subtle about it after that last conversation, but it's good to know her point of view and how she thinks about it

Yes, knowing what she feels about it matters even more. Another thing is her wanting to know where your stand might be.

Back