Introducing myself

What kind of grooming do you prefer your woman to have on her pubic region?

• None! Totally bald!

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • A landing strip is preferred

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • The "V" shape

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Natural but trimmed

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • All natural!

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters

Jayce

Female
Its a long time I've posted first article on blacktowhite site. A lot of things in my life changed, and Im so happy that I was able meet with many kind handsome black guys including from this site. After that I realised that Im not happy with my bf anymore. So many white girls in US are hooked for black men and now I understand why. No offense to white guys, but white men arent good enough to be lovers to white girls. I broke up with my bf and Im not looking for another serious relationship. Its better to be single for some time. I'd like to find a handsome guy from DC for an open relationship. I post here some newest pic of my body. What do you think? Is it good enough for black guys?

Most of guys asked me here, what are the reasons that black guys are better than white guys.. Well, black guys are really attractive to me (and I believe Im not alone).. I like their darker skin, their muscular bodies, some of them are better looking, they are good in athletics. many times they are able to outrunning, outplaying and outfighting white guys. I truly believe that black guys have many advantages against white counterparts. I just never found these things appealing in white men.

Last edited:
Welcome to the jungle Jayce. Plenty of what you need right here. I'd love to pound your fine ass senseless. I'm in DC frequently so hmu boo.

Attachments

• which remote u want~.jpg
    which remote u want~.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 209
  • my road dog.jpg
    my road dog.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 206
Its a long time I've posted first article on blacktowhite site. A lot of things in my life changed, and Im so happy that I was able meet with many kind handsome black guys including from this site. After that I realised that Im not happy with my bf anymore. So many white girls in US are hooked for black men and now I understand why. No offense to white guys, but white men arent good enough to be lovers to white girls. I broke up with my bf and Im not looking for another serious relationship. Its better to be single for some time. I'd like to find a handsome guy from DC for an open relationship. I post here some newest pic of my body. What do you think? Is it good enough for black guys?

Most of guys asked me here, what are the reasons that black guys are better than white guys.. Well, black guys are really attractive to me (and I believe Im not alone).. I like their darker skin, their muscular bodies, some of them are better looking, they are good in athletics. many times they are able to outrunning, outplaying and outfighting white guys. I truly believe that black guys have many advantages against white counterparts. I just never found these things appealing in white men.
my wife left me for a blk guy and yea all hott attractive white girls are goin blk FACt

You are very pretty, You definetly deserve a BBC, My small white 5 inch cock would probably not be enough to please you.

S

Sounds like you like the way strong black men know what they want and aren't afraid to go and get it. No question who you belong to once your BBC is done with you...

Welcome Jayce. Hopefully, I can make you feel real welcome here.

Loving your sexy pics

Back