Introducing myself

charly72

Couple
Gold Member
From
Italy
Hi all, I'm Charly 41 old, married and mom, we are a swinger couple , we like play with couple, i'm bisexual and my husband eterosexual.
I'm a little curious about BBC, i started some years a go to see BBC pictures and interracial movie, i find this more excited, is happy my husband after the movie becuase i'm very hot..... ;) well, in Italy is not easy find some BBC, we had some contact but more rude or fake, i like hat and share pics but if one BBC live in Italy can contact me is possible previous meeting to play together.

Kiss
DSCF4690.JPG

Hi all, I'm Charly 41 old, married and mom, we are a swinger couple , we like play with couple, i'm bisexual and my husband eterosexual.
I'm a little curious about BBC, i started some years a go to see BBC pictures and interracial movie, i find this more excited, is happy my husband after the movie becuase i'm very hot..... ;) well, in Italy is not easy find some BBC, we had some contact but more rude or fake, i like hat and share pics but if one BBC live in Italy can contact me is possible previous meeting to play together.

Kiss View attachment 345550
Complimenti ad entrambi...baci baci baci... Many compliments to both of you...kisses kisses kisses

You came to Rome ? I live in Rome chat me your

You live Rome I will contact you sweety

Back