Introducing My Humble Self!

blkdom4u2serve

Male
Real Person
From
VT, US
I am a well educated professional, looking for a fun couple or a Hot-wife and Cuckold Husband. I believe threesomes or cuckolding a husband can be beautiful if there is a chemistry. I'm 42, fit , very clean, easy going, kinky, very discreet, very respectful and friendly, runner, well endowed, loads of stamina, a tireless tongue, and always play safely. I am open to different scenario's and fantasy play. I am very dominant in the bedroom, and enjoy being in control, but I am open to lots of idea's. I am looking for a normal and sane couple , for fun and frolicking. It is always great to satisfy a woman when her cuckold hubby watches. It will become more exciting and passionate when the hubby is put in his rightful place and only goes for sloppy seconds. So if you're looking for a nice, respectful, fun and clean guy who is well hung to give your hot-wife the experience she ever wanted, perhaps you just want to see her loved deep by a passionate man. Please be respectful, friendly and DD free. Get in touch and lets see how well we get along.

Back