Introducing my hot wife to all..!

OC.Couple

Couple
We are a married couple of 38(M) and 33(F). We are both well settled professionals here in Orange County, southern California.

I am 5'5", clean, 6.5 cut and thick. She is all natural 34C-29-36 and completely hair free. And we both maintain a clean hygiene, do not smoke, do not ******* and do not do any *******. We maintain an active life and are physically fit and DD free.

We have been married 12 years now, and have fun sexual activities. Few years back I suggested that we try Nudist beaches/resorts, and we went to a few here in so Cal and had a great time. For the first time we were nude out in the public and I thoroughly enjoyed the attention my wife was causing.

Then I suggested that we check out the Swinger scene and so we visited a couple of Swinger Resorts and had a great time. We did not play with other couples there (although I tried hard to get her to agree), just enjoyed having sex out in the open in front of other couples having sex by the pool, jacuzzi, etc.

Later I set up two massages for her by female massage therapists, whom I tipped generously to introduce my wife to FF bisexual play. My wife thoroughly enjoyed both these setups. Especially how she was eaten out.

Now I believe is time to introduce her to playing with other men, especially BBC's, though I am not specific. I am equally open to big white and latin cocks too.

I am also open to other couples, who would like to play with her (MFF) and open to having more than one guy servicing her.

I have joined this site in the hopes of finding someone, who is willing to flirt and seduce her and use her as they like to. I have been lucky enough to enjoy her gorgeous body for over 12 years now, and would like now for others to enjoy her as well.

I did come across a very hot BBC bull right here in OC, who is also a professional Massage Therapist for Couples. I will most probably be taking his services next month, to massage her, seduce her and most of all to introduce her to his BBC (10"!).

Until that happens, or even after that happens, I will constantly be seeking regular hot sex partners for her.

Now I present her.....................

View attachment 284509View attachment 284507

View attachment 284512
View attachment 284513
View attachment 284515
View attachment 284514View attachment 284585 View attachment 284585 View attachment 284586 View attachment 284585 View attachment 284586 View attachment 284585 View attachment 284586

I can't see the pics of your hotwife. She has very nice brown nipples! Can you repost the pics in the thread. Are you guys indian?

Sure will post more of her complete pictures here, instead of these thumbnail links that aren't working. Yes, we are part Indian.

I can't see the pics of your hotwife. She has very nice brown nipples! Can you repost the pics in the thread. Are you guys indian?

Back