Introducing my hot wife to all...now with pictures!

Here's another set of her 10 pics for this weekend :)

Shows her lounging around naked at the Swingers Resort and ready to go to the dance floor in the black mesh dress... and when I told her she was overdressed, she removed the panties ;-)View attachment 309782 View attachment 309783 View attachment 309784 View attachment 309785 View attachment 309786 View attachment 309787 View attachment 309788 View attachment 309789 View attachment 309790 View attachment 309791
she fucking hot!!

Shows her lounging around naked at the Swingers Resort and ready to go to the dance floor in the black mesh dress... and when I told her she was overdressed, she removed the panties ;-)View attachment 309782 View attachment 309783 View attachment 309784 View attachment 309785 View attachment 309786 View attachment 309787 View attachment 309788 View attachment 309789 View attachment 309790 View attachment 309791
i wanna taste her pussy then slide my dick up in her !!!!!

FAKE. Why are most of your images all over the net? Search Results Here: CLICKY
keep_it_real2.jpeg
:( damn.....that sucks.

:( damn.....that sucks.
No, none of her pictures are fake! All are her accurate pictures, I can prove it! I did post her pictures in some other sites like, Zoig, PlanetSuzy and we also have a account on Flickr with all our pictures.

All others that turned up in the search results have been reposted by others and I am in the process of getting them removed.

She's beautiful!

That's fine...if the admin team asks me to remove the message then I will.

I find that your reaction is exactly the knee-jerk type of response received when someone has been uncovered, "Our pics are posted elsewhere and they were stolen." In today's age of the internet, you never thought about a watermark?

If you are real, just get verified. It takes 5 mins. Then there would be no issue.
Well the administrion team is here and I have given you a warning requesting that you remove your post and I'm respectfully (and now publicly), making the same request.
And as a Real Person and administrator, the last bit of advice that you offered is the advice YOU should follow yourself!

Thank you for your cooperation!

blackmeat,
U.S. Administrator,
blacktowhite.net

A fake?? Wow, if so, this was a sophisticated fake. *le sigh*
It would be VERY sophisticated. (But this couple is far too comfortable in their own skin to be fakes. The accuser is not aware of our position and rules, so he spoke out of turn). Everyone here knows to bring suspicious characters to the attention of the Site's Moderators or me, and we will address them, but not like this!

Back