Introduced her to big black dildo... how do I cope with jealousy already?

Hi all

I used a black vibrating dildo on my girlfriend last night but it made me feel am so insecure, yet so incredibly aroused, that I can't concentrate. I don't know what to do next!
I purchased a vibrator online as I thought it would be a good way to introduce the idea of cuckolding eventually. We tested it out and I had no idea how much effect it would have on both of us. I've got a good, above average size cock, and the idea was to get a dildo a similar size. However, when it arrived it was a lot thicker than we both imagined. She was a bit concerned it was too big, but I licked her out to help loosen it up and then gently slid it inside her. As she adapted to its size, I wasn't expecting such an affect

'Its so big, so huge' she kept on exclaiming, as I pushed it in and out. Her whole body was wiggling. She sometimes finds it hard to cum, and she erupted in the biggest orgasm she had had in her life, her legs were absolutely quivering and shaking afterward.
It felt like she had forgotten about me being in the room until she grabbed hold of me after cumming, but I felt incredibly strange to be the one not providing her with an orgasm. I felt so confused, as she said I was amazingly big and perfect for her, but she seemed far more satisfied with this. A slight touch made me cum inside my pants, and I was to embarrassed to tell her this
We had sex afterward, but i felt quite inferior afterwards . Her pussy felt so stretched out. Despite the confusion and worries, the whole next day all I've thought of is seeing that black dildo fill her up and making her cum so loudly again.

I wondered what would be a good next step, and is this a normal reaction?

If she sometimes finds it hard to cum, keep using sex toys and realize that being jealous of them is nonsense. Most women can't reach orgasm through penetration alone. Try other vibrators and dildos and have fun as a couple.

Man no toy can replace you the best thing to do is enjoy it! If you don't you'll never forgive yourself! She gf not wifey so you might not even marry her wouldn't it be a bitch if she was the only one who let you do it and you chickened out! Do it pretend it's your huge throbbing cock in her and have fun life's way too short! Good luck bro! pm me if you want to chat about it

I’ll be honest, I have used larger black dildos on my wife as well. My wife has only been with my 5 incher so I wasn’t entirely sure how she would feel with an 8 inch thick dildo. Her orgasms with me were not explosive but she didn’t know any better as she was a virgin. The first time we used it, she struggled to get it all in, and by the end of it she was a quivering mess lying in puddle on the bed. Once she adapted to it, she made guttural sounds I’ve never heard come from here before and thrashed around the bed like a women possessed. Afterwards she told me she loved me and that my cock was more than enough for her. I could see through her lies on that one. It’s obvious the larger dildo made her cum way harder than I ever could. I then entered her and I almost fell in her. She was so open and so loose. Needless to say i didn’t last long and I have never ever cum so hard in my life or so fast for that matter. It was amazing, but after I came I felt a weird uneasiness about letting her do it. But it didn’t stop me from using it on her again, because it turned me on a ton

Over time I have gotten less pussy and we have used more of the dildo. Sometimes we don’t use the dildo but mostly my orgasms come from her handjobs now. After we started using the dildo on a regular basis, I developed some premature ejaculation issues I didn’t have previously. Now when I get intercourse l she has to do is tell me to get bigger or pinch my nipples and I cum instantly. Being premature comes along with the cuckold mindset I think as I never had it before.

I think when you use a larger dildo it’s normal to get that jealous feeling especially when you first realize that your cock can’t do for her what a big bbc could. But that feeling fades after a while and all you want is to see her get off on it and for you to get off on it as well.

What you felt was normal and will fade with time the more you use the dildo. As far as what the next step is that’s up to you and her. You could discuss about becoming a cuckold and letting her play with other big guys especially bbc, or you could decide to keep it between you two and keep the focal point of the sex on the dildo for now on. It’s all up to both of you. Just communicate to her and she will respond. I can’t stress how important this is to your relationship especially once you opened up Pandora’s box with the black dildo

Last edited:
Honestly if you’re insecure about her using a dildo, this probably is not the lifestyle for you two. I see serious concerns should she desire to want the real thing, which is the whole point of the dildo in the first place, right?
Well said. Get over it or find a different hobby. Communication of your feelings in a non-hostile way that allows for open dialogue is the best way to get closer to that decision. You are not the only person affected by this. She responded exactly the as you wanted. Be thankful.

If you're not at the point where you can talk openly with your girlfriend about both your fantasy and your inner conflict, then you are not ready to enter this lifestyle as a couple. I would suggest first deciding for yourself if you really want this or not (including being able to manage natural feelings of jealously and inferiority that are bound to arise), and then, if you are certain, talk to your girlfriend openly about your desires.

I wouldn't even worry about the next step until you figure out whether or not the last step was right for you. It sounds like you need to slow down, work this out in your mind, and most importantly talk to your girlfriend. My wife has a whole collection of dildos that are much bigger and satisfying than me, and I know she's not going anywhere. They're nothing more than tools to do a job.

If your gf would let you fuck the tightest pussy would you? Would that be the only sex you enjoyed? Correct answers are yes and no see my point sex is more than a physical sensation! Relax, enjoy,and get freaky!!!

Back