intro

Hello everyone. I guess ill give a very abbreviated version of my story. I am a 27 yr old married white male, my wife is 28 and also white. We were virgins when we started dating and I brought up that I liked the thought of her being with other guys especially black guys. She was reluctant at first but eventually met a black guy at work that she really hit it off with. Next thing I knew she had lined up a date with him. They fucked the very first night together and according to her it was amazing. He made her squirt for the very first time. She actually began openly dating him while still being engaged to me. They were very very close and dated about 6 months. She even decided to let him take her anal cherry instead of me. Unfortunately he went to jail and they lost contact. We got married and she continued to play with black and white guys. In the six years we have been marries she has been with 9 black guys, 5 white guys,1mexican guy, 2 black girls, and 1 white girl. There have been ups and downs. She actually cheated on me with a guy I asked her not to be with and she agreed not to mess around with. They were fucking behind my back for a few months, but we worked through it. She got pregnant and the entire time we had no idea who the ******* was. Luckily it was me. Currently she has stopped sleeping with other people after letting a friend of hers convince her she was a slut and a bad person for doing it. She has also yet to lose the baby weight which has her self confidence in the gutter. Im sure its only a matter of time before someone catches her fancy and shes back at it though. Anyway, thats a ver6 very brief rundown of our story. I enjoy chatting so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

It was until she fell in love with one of her guys. I guess sometimes when you play with fire you're bound to get burnt.
Sorry to hear your tale of woe. I hope that in the future if you continue to have an interest in such a lifestyle that you know the person/ select the person that she will be with. I personally wouldn't want to share my wife but would respect both persons wishes.

Sorry to hear your tale of woe. I hope that in the future if you continue to have an interest in such a lifestyle that you know the person/ select the person that she will be with. I personally wouldn't want to share my wife but would respect both persons wishes.
I doubt I will ever be in the lifestyle again, outside of fantasy. If I am though, things will be done a lot differently and I will be much more involved.

Back