Intimidated

Has any husband felt physically threatened or intimidated by their wifes/girl friends bull.

My latest bull is quiet amused and intrested in my sissy friend. He always tried to make sure he's gone by the time my bull arrives, he always asks if my bull is coming round that day or what time he's arriving if he's here doing my chores. I used to ensure the two didn't meet but obviously there was a couple of times when they collided at my place. Sissy would go into a right panic and scurry off get changed and leave pronto lol

Recently however I've found myslef lying a little promting their meetings just so I could experience him squirming lol

Apologies I've only just seen your reply,
I think my fellas more jealous of my sissy pal rather than intrested as he gets to spend a bit more time with me then my lover as he and I work together and he likes to do my chores at weekends all frilly and maidy lol

I think it is part of the whole gender-reversal aspect of the more extreme cuckolding relationships when the female takes a more "protective" role of her white boyfriend or husband. Traditionally the male would try and make his female companion feel safe and protected. It is probably very emasculating when the white wife is the one who intervenes on behalf of her white cuckold to reassure him that she wont allow her Black Bull to hurt him, particularly if he is bigger and stronger that the husband and deliberately intimidates him.

Apologies I've only just seen your reply,
I think my fellas more jealous of my sissy pal rather than intrested as he gets to spend a bit more time with me then my lover as he and I work together and he likes to do my chores at weekends all frilly and maidy lol
Maybe you can work it out so that your sissy friend is helpful or of some good use for your bull. Probably not sexual at first but bring them to together, sissy and bull, to get them comfortable with each other.

I think an element of intimidation, even just in role play, can add another spark to interracial sex. The fact that the white female is being taken by a more dominant black man who intimidates her white hubby is sure to engender all sorts of primal thoughts in her mind.

Back