Intimate UK South East parties where couples can openly suck Black cock

CocoTemptation

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Now wouldn't that be nice.........Apparently there are quite a few Black guys out there happy to have their cock sucked by couples but not willing to take the next step and be open about it. I was one of those and can understand the reluctance.

That said I have now come to the point where quite frankly I have little to no concern over how people want to judge or categories me. Although I have absolutely no interest in meeting single guys or single TVs. In the context of cuckolding., be it with or without the element of humiliating the male-cuckold. Not only do I like the idea of having both the lady and the male sucking my cock.....I absolutely love it. I've seen the light lol

I chat to cuckold couple regularly both here and elsewhere. So wouldn't it be nice to put the two together. A nice intimate gathering of a three to six couples and a similar number of Bulls happy to be orally serviced by couples without feeling self conscious, worrying that their secret will get out or about being judged.

I'm not talking about commercial events and I am most certainly not talking about gangbangs. I personally find them lacking in intimacy and they bore me silly in most instances so please don't ask.

So guys if you are happy to be a part of a discreet network of Bulls that like to be sucked by couples please get in touch. The same also applies to couples that might be interested in intimate gatherings of this nature.

Naturally each and every Bull and couples extra requirements for discretion will be respected and there is no need to respond publicly in this forum.

However I will repeat two things.

1) This is not a commercial venture.

2) Any requests by couples for me to put together a group of guys for a single couple multiple Bull gangbang will get a cold response from me or simply be ignored.

So this is me putting out feelers, eager for feedback and ideas and hoping that my instincts are right

Back