Intimacy?

. Talking about one on one sex , perhaps she has a point but there are women who prefer the sexual heat from multiple men and the personal intimacy is secondary to them. They want the passion , and the lust , and hours of orgasms with BBC inside them. Then they go back to their "white" life and pretend it never happened. Much like what happens in vegas stays in Vegas.

Hours of orgasms? I addressed that each person is unique. I do get that part about returning to normal everyday life with the knowledge they have this huge secret..

We are still trying to locate him. My wife speaks highly of him and says if there was any black man out there that she would do anything for it is him. It gets weird at times because she will go on and on about how good looking he is and how big his muscles are, she gets very animated talking about him. She says they flirted with each other all the time.
I’m surprised he hasn’t pursued her since then. If it were me, I would encourage her to keep talking and give her the freedom to pursue that relationship. It’s a win/win.

I’m surprised he hasn’t pursued her since then. If it were me, I would encourage her to keep talking and give her the freedom to pursue that relationship. It’s a win/win.

My wife and I have talked about the fact he might show up to her work one day to say hi and she said if he did that she would talk to him so she is free to pursue him. I think the fact she was married and devoted to me kept him from actually propositioning my wife, which I respect. She said that he could tell she was into him but they never let things get carried away.

I think you repeated what I already said. I do not know what the term "mark" means to you.
. We usually remember many people we meet through life but we always have special memories of those people who have "touched" us deeply both good and bad but especially all our "lovers". Not necesarily all those we have had sex with when there have been many but those who have given us special moments. Intimacy opens possibilities for more special moments. Susan carries the "marks" of men who have "touched" her deeply and she still has very vivid memories of her times with them. She is a different woman , a different person because of these relationships.

. We usually remember many people we meet through life but we always have special memories of those people who have "touched" us deeply both good and bad but especially all our "lovers". Not necesarily all those we have had sex with when there have been many but those who have given us special moments. Intimacy opens possibilities for more special moments. Susan carries the "marks" of men who have "touched" her deeply and she still has very vivid memories of her times with them. She is a different woman , a different person because of these relationships.

Okay, I totally get that. I would be naive not to think my wife might have memories of moments that were intense with another man.

My wife and I have talked about the fact he might show up to her work one day to say hi and she said if he did that she would talk to him so she is free to pursue him. I think the fact she was married and devoted to me kept him from actually propositioning my wife, which I respect. She said that he could tell she was into him but they never let things get carried away.
This is such a hot story and I know you have vivid fantasies of what could happen. The fact that she has history with him and a green light from you is a positive step and could lead to a great future when he decides to pursue which I hope he does.

Hours of orgasms? I addressed that each person is unique. I do get that part about returning to normal everyday life with the knowledge they have this huge secret..
. There are some women , I call them Amazons, that are not satisfied with one man / lover. I can think of several Hollywood Movie Stars ( mae west for example ) that never had just one man but traveled with an entourage of young , well muscled , handsome young men. She/they would outlast any one of the men in any given night. Stories of all night and weekend long sex sessions at various vacation spots were not uncommon.

This is such a hot story and I know you have vivid fantasies of what could happen. The fact that she has history with him and a green light from you is a positive step and could lead to a great future when he decides to pursue which I hope he does.

It is incredible that she even owned up to it even though we talked about her being with black man; This thing she had for Isaac was well before we had any discussions about the lifestyle. The fantasies I have had are mind blowing and the fact my wife told me she masturbated several times while thinking about Isaac just intensifies them because I know she really wants him.

I could see her being very intimate with Isaac because he has her confidence and she admits he is quite the man. She says he's very tall and just standing beside him sometimes gave her a thrill.

Okay, I totally get that. I would be naive not to think my wife might have memories of moments that were intense with another man.
. In pursuing Issac , this is what you want for her. Not just some sexual romp. You want some black bull that leaves deep ( dark ) impressions and forever changes her. The sex almost becomes irrelevant in this activity. Perhaps a means to an end. While this is happening ,you want her thinking of him. When it has passed as all things do , you want those memories to be ever fresh for her. Something she will always remember and carry his "marks" with her always. Otherwise ???

. In pursuing Issac , this is what you want for her. Not just some sexual romp. You want some black bull that leaves deep ( dark ) impressions and forever changes her. The sex almost becomes irrelevant in this activity. Perhaps a means to an end. While this is happening ,you want her thinking of him. When it has passed as all things do , you want those memories to be ever fresh for her. Something she will always remember and carry his "marks" with her always. Otherwise ???

I am not looking for that much in this. I think of it more as intense moment of passion with very pleasant memories that might bring a smile to her face.

I am not looking for that much in this. I think of it more as intense moment of passion with very pleasant memories that might bring a smile to her face.
. Yes. The first time. And the second. And the third. Like Susan. It gets them started. And then there is more. And more.

I feel like intimacy is super intimidating to me especially since I’m just jumping back in but I think hubby finds anything sexy that I want to experience if anything made him uncomfortable I would stop hands down but anything hubs is into seeing I’m totally game for trying even the slow sensual love making if that made hubs turned on I’d do it he knows I always want to please him ?

Back