Interview with a BBC cumslut!

Who's the fuckin BULL?

• Dats Right Niigerianjew!

• Other balless fucks press here. No I don't mean you little white bithes. Some dumb cunt gonna press.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Interview with a BBC Cumslut!

Nigerianjew:

Welcome danni more! We’ve done a background check and you are over 18 which will eliminate some of the pervs here. The resta you niggas sit tight. To start I’d like to say, “Damn girl you fuck my head up! All my upbringing and church say hell no, but my big fat dick say’s, “What the fuck!!! “Da bitch got me all hummin’… Wow well sexy you are. You did ask me to refer to you as a girl and I will. Now to me you are like a demon from hell and heaven and earth really ain’t got a correct word for you. Fuck girl cross your legs please you throwin my mind into a quandary. Thank you! ******* now I want to see it. No it’s ok don’t uncross your legs.

danni:

Are you ok N J? You gave me a list of things we were going to talk about and this was not on it.

Nigerianjew:

Sorry, I know. This is just a perplexication of my own. You got some hot lips. FUCK! We’ll get on topic in a second. Why you want danni why with a small d? You title here is Danni More with a big D?

danni:

Well N J really just cause a little d looks like a dick and balls. I like little d and little b. I want ta make them big but only a P works like that. So I like little d. I thought I could hide here.

Nigerianjew:

Yeh, ok. Ahh. While the readers work on that, I couldn’t help notice your dick is huge…

danni:

Please stop calling it that. It’s a twisty clitty.

Nigerianjew:

Twisty Clitty?

danni:

Yes or fuck handle is ok too.

Nigerianjew:

Twisty Clitty Fuck Handle? Ok I’m lost. Please open your legs up again. Just for observation purposes. Thank you. I don’t know, I think I know what I’m looking at. But looking at you up and down I for some reason I really want to believe you.

Danni:

Stop being silly with me. Some girls are born different. I was born with one less hole and a twisty clitty. I can move mine where I want to. Like this.

Nigerianjew:

Stop please stop! I believe you enough. Handle. Handle, why handle? Please cross your legs. I can’t stop looking now.

danni:

Ok, but I thought we were going to talk about BBC stuff!?! Really I didn’t know my twisty was a fuck handle till I tried to get away from Jimmy’s big black cock. It was big! It was going in me all wrong and hurty like. It was Jimmy’s first time with me and he didn’t know how I liked it. And he was really big! It wasn’t his fault he wasn’t doing it nice. We were real horny and just jumped into it. So, I tried to pull off and he grabbed my twisty real tight and pulled me back deep on him. Everything went white and fuzzy for me and the pain changed as I limped all up. He grinned and whooped. He gripped me tighter and slammed my racy pussy hard and fast. I had an orgasm first. He popped when some of my love juice managed to get past his grip and a bead glistened at my pee-pee hole. Then he rode me like that every time we did it. He called it my Fuck Handle. I like it. So that’s it.

Nigerianjew:

Fuck! Holy fuck! I think I’m beading. ******* we are going to get to the BBC slut, cunt, dick, what the fuck cum. You know. I can’t think right. *******, you got more vocabulary than I can understand. Twisty! I thought I knew what a clitty was! Fuck Handle! Racy Pussy! Love Juice! And Pee-Pee Hole! Good god girl. Fuck me just ya words make me want to slam ya Racy Pussy and grab ya Fuck Handle.

danni:

Ok! where?

Nigerianjew:

No no no! I can’t do that. Don’t get me wrong you got me ready to pop. But, I got a rep as an Alpha Black Bull I gotta keep. What would people say.

danni:

Your mean. you didn’t tell me you were going to be mean. Well, your no alpha-betica bull! Bulls are big and tough! They fuck who ever they wanta fuck. They don’t baby to what people think. Your just mean and don’t do what you want to do. You don’t even know me. Your bias and prejudice. You make me sad and real mad.

Nigerianjew:

You look “Fuckin Hot” when you do that whole mad-sad thing! ******* fuck the brothas I gotta get this nut off. You want a fuck with me bitch. Your gonna suck this big black dick! Then I’m gonna ram your what ever pussy till you go white and fuzzy and pee-pee all over the place! Handle fuck that! I’m gonna use it like a rope! Get your freakin ass over here and kneel before this Bull!

danni: yes NJ.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Staff:

You want the rest edited out?

Nigerianjew:

Yeh! Don’t even publish it

Staff:

You didn’t get the interview.

Nigerianjew:

Yeh fuck, she has a good story to tell. Call her back next week. And don’t grin.

Staff laughing to Staff:

Slut got the cum though!

Nigerianjew:

Fuck you assholes! I heard dat!

Printed with my permission!
00K0K_uxMgoUFjsu_600x450.jpg

Danni More
New Member, 29,from Buffalo NY... i do travel!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What You Fuck Faces Lookin At?

58985.jpg

Your just mad cause you only got 2 votes. you got my vote handsome one. you didn't play nice with these people. They maybe degerates with a prudish streak. I want steak now. Burned black on the outside. Yummy ******* and juices on my tongue and in my belly. Be makin? You know what I like! Oh! I'm hungry now... poo.

upload_2015-1-27_0-2-17.png
so tired

Attachments

• upload_2015-1-27_0-17-34.png
    upload_2015-1-27_0-17-34.png
    128.6 KB · Views: 16
  • upload_2015-1-27_0-18-5.png
    upload_2015-1-27_0-18-5.png
    134.4 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Back