Interview Vegasjay!

B2W user Vegasjay is a true bull. He has a monster Big Black Cock and seems to be constantly pounding married white sluts with it (often with the help of other hung friends the VegasBlackMales). Id love to see him get the recognition he deserves with an interview and profile!

His thread "My Vegas Adventures" is amazing...

Ladies, contact him if you haven't already

Admirebbc

**Admire**

Wow, I am really Blown away by your post.Very thankful and humbled that you started this thread.I don't know if I deserve the recognition, but very grateful that you see me in that way.

More of the Praise should go to the Couples and not me.I thank them for Allowing me to be part of the Sex lives.More importantly, some times choosing me to be there 1 st Black Male that the Gf/Wife has slept with.The reason for that, is there's Alot of great Black males here in Vegas but they decided to go with me.Straight Humbled and Shot out to AppleValleyQoS for letting me be the wifes 1 st.I wish you guys well on your journey.

Thank you Admire and AppleValleyQoS.Have an Incredible day...

Vegasjay

B2W user Vegasjay is a true bull. He has a monster Big Black Cock and seems to be constantly pounding married white sluts with it (often with the help of other hung friends the VegasBlackMales). Id love to see him get the recognition he deserves with an interview and profile!

His thread "My Vegas Adventures" is amazing...

Ladies, contact him if you haven't already

Admirebbc
Seconded !

Back