INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
We went to a party at the estate of a rich African, and chained/tied to trees where white men, women, girls and boys who 'free for the use of his guests'. It was also the case that families where staked to adjacent trees so they witnessed what was done to their fellow family members. Note that there were submissives not unwilling. Inside the house there was a white woman, gagged, hanging from the support of one of the old fashioned circular cooling fans. There to be touched and fondled at will. It was clear from her eyes and nipples that she was highly aroused.

But I only once witnessed such a scene in two years.

There was another party where we realized something was going on in the stable with many men going in. We discovered that the 17yo ******* of one of the richest white farmers in Zimbabwe in a 'fit of rebellious spirit' had defied her ******* and attended the party we were going to. Again another very rich powerfully connected African.

The Africans knowing who she was and who her ******* was had trussed her over some straw bundles strapped her arms and legs wide apart and were leisurely enjoying one of the 'fruits' of one of the white Rhodie 'icons'. My wife assured me the girl was excited if by now 'tired', but the African men were still queuing to have her. My wife sucked some of the waiting men as did other white women. I was in the villa.
erotic as heck !!!

855_1000.jpg

Back