INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Second story.
On the Thursday I had a beauty treatment complete with a full shave , then went to the beach to improve my sun tan ,lying there dreaming about what would happen on the Friday .
Steve left around 10 am to play golf ,I went for a walk and met up with my lady friend Kath , she asked if I was ok and be ready to leave at 12 pm.
At the reception one of the men I fucked was waiting to take us to the party , he smiled and we waited for Kath .
Kath and I sat in the back we giggled and laughed wondering what to expect.

On arrival we were greeted by an older black man who welcomed us with a ******* , he showed us through to the back garden where there were around ten men and a couple of white women all very naked , we both noticed that they were all of different sizes and shapes , totally normal people not false hunks and enjoying the afternoon .

We got naked and joyed the group ,there was a lot of forplay and touching which eased the tension and I relaxed, I got kissed by an older man who was smocking a joint and as our lips met he let me take in the smoke ,I then felt his cock slapping against my thigh as he gave me the joint ,take it he said then pass it on ,he nodded and asked if I wanted to come inside the house ,inside there were several other’s mingling we spoke to a couple ,he sat on the lounge his head went back and his cock stood up ,suck me baby he asked , I knelt down and took his cock in my mouth and enjoyed myself.

As I was giving him head someone was feeling my ass and rubbing there cock between my ass cheeks it wasn’t long before I felt a cock head trying to enter me ,not to complain I spread my legs a bit so he could get better access, wow , he went in with ease and slowly fucked me , I looked up to see someone else ready to replace the man I was giving head to , so he blew down my mouth I cleaned him up and he was replaced by another nice cock ,as was the guy fucking me he got replaced by someone .

After an hour or so I went back to the garden ,basically for little rest and to get cleaned up as I was covered in cum , Kath was in the bathroom and we shared notes , she told me of a man who she could not take as he was so huge which got me very exited I asked her to point him out.

Things got even better and we both had a great time but I still hadn’t seen this huge cocked man I started to believe Kath was full of ******* .

I went into the house for a ******* as alcohol was short in the garden bar , as I was looking for a ******* a man asked if I was ok , he came from behind the couch and I nearly died he was fucking huge , biggest cock and balls I have ever seen ,he was so nice as he explained it may be big but I have issues getting it hard so I have to use a cock ring ,we both laughed,but I wanted to try ,he agreed to give it a go.

We went to a bedroom he lay down told me what exited him so I did as he asked ,slowly his cock grew a little then a little more it got harder not fully stiff with that he put on his cock ring which made it turn a little blue ,he got me on all fours held it and started to push it into me , I just opened up and in it went but the feeling to him made it go harder and expand this huge cock was growing as he fucked me ,I could feel me splitting but was enjoying and didn’t want him to stop as he was in awe , amazingly I was able to keep going and really enjoyed one huge cock , eventually he withdrew I was so open but felt great and satisfied, he asked if I would let him wank over me which he did and covered me in cum.

I rested a little but my cunt was so open I had to lie and tell others they were great as I got fucked ,it must have felt like a bucket to them but no one complained.

Next day Kath came over ,she told me that we were invited again .

This is a photo from a mens magazine, either Penthouse or Hustler from some years ago.. There was a series of photos called " Butch and Peaches ".. From what I heard, it caused quite a controversy (especially from white guys) during a time when interracial started to get a lot more open.

It is from Hustler. The amazing woman is Desiree Cousteau who shot a lot of interracial. Thanks to women like her (and of course many other things) white women are now much more free to have interracial sex. My wife and I enjoy that very much.
By the way, some stupid racist white idiot tried to shoot Larry Flynt from Hustler because of these pictures.

Let's enjoy the beautiful Desiree Cousteau. Countless white males have masturbated to her IR pictures.

butch-peaches-affair-remember-35.jpg

Last edited:
Back