INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
How many of you have had your wives or girlfriends go on a "Sun Vacation" either alone or with their girlfriends? Probably lots of you. I know mine does at least once a year and they say they're looking for white sand and blue water. The part they don't tell you about is they are also looking for black cock which they find easily. So the next time your wife or girlfriend comes back from her "vacation" you know that sweet pussy of hers has been stretched wide and a big black stud has filled her with his huge cumload. Just thought you should know.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg

I say more power to the wive's, it would be a great vacation for them and the black guys.

I never been to the Islands but my rerception of what goes on there is the black guys ( the stud players) watch the ships dock and scan the pasengers coming down the ramp for the one he's going to fuck. I have to think the every black stud is very confident and knows his only competition is his fellow blackmen looking for a hot piece of white pussy.

There's so much sport fucking in the islands, the black boys don't even have to compete with each other. There's lots of white pussy, married and single, to go around, believe me!

That's great news. It's nice that white ladies have the Islands to sneak off to when they need a good fuck and nice that a black stud have a steady flow of lovely white pussy coming to them from all over the world.

How many of you have had your wives or girlfriends go on a "Sun Vacation" either alone or with their girlfriends? Probably lots of you. I know mine does at least once a year and they say they're looking for white sand and blue water. The part they don't tell you about is they are also looking for black cock which they find easily. So the next time your wife or girlfriend comes back from her "vacation" you know that sweet pussy of hers has been stretched wide and a big black stud has filled her with his huge cumload. Just thought you should know.

View attachment 15126View attachment 15127View attachment 15128View attachment 15129View attachment 15130View attachment 15131View attachment 15132View attachment 15133View attachment 15134View attachment 15135View attachment 15136View attachment 15137View attachment 15138View attachment 15139View attachment 15140View attachment 15141

I will have to save up & send my wife to find some bbc.

Back