INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
It is from Hustler. The amazing woman is Desiree Cousteau who shot a lot of interracial. Thanks to women like her (and of course many other things) white women are now much more free to have interracial sex. My wife and I enjoy that very much.
By the way, some stupid racist white idiot tried to shoot Larry Flynt from Hustler because of these pictures.

Let's enjoy the beautiful Desiree Cousteau. Countless white males have masturbated to her IR pictures.

View attachment 2635850
They are so beautiful.
I am not lesbian but I would like to have pleasure with both of them.

How many of you have had your wives or girlfriends go on a "Sun Vacation" either alone or with their girlfriends? Probably lots of you. I know mine does at least once a year and they say they're looking for white sand and blue water. The part they don't tell you about is they are also looking for black cock which they find easily. So the next time your wife or girlfriend comes back from her "vacation" you know that sweet pussy of hers has been stretched wide and a big black stud has filled her with his huge cumload. Just thought you should know.

View attachment 15126View attachment 15127View attachment 15128View attachment 15129View attachment 15130View attachment 15131View attachment 15132View attachment 15133View attachment 15134View attachment 15135View attachment 15136View attachment 15137View attachment 15138View attachment 15139View attachment 15140View attachment 15141
and i'm happy with that.

Back