INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
We went to a Sandals property in StLucia last year and did the butler service option. I was notnout tonmy husband yet at the time but it worked out well. He did a deep sea fishing excursion and was gone for six hours. I called for service and answered the door naked and five minutes later I was indeed getting the service I needed. It was awesome.
We had a similar experience on St Lucia. The host at the dining room was attracted to my wife. Smiling and flirting. We asked him to visit us in yhe room after work. When he came I went to the bar and stayed until my wife came to get me.She looked very happy. That was our first night.

Cape Verde (or Cabo Verde) lies off the coast of West Africa and is gaining in popularity. It is one of the more liberal tourist destinations on the African content. White women can wear skimpy bikinis and drinking in public is ok. The island has plenty of black Cap Verdean and Senegalese men to offer.

Here are some pics of happy white girls on vacation on Cape Verde:

cape verde tourists (2).jpgquad girls.jpgcape verde tourists (1).jpgcape verde tourists (6).jpgcape verde tourists (10).jpgcape verde tourists (3).jpgcape verde tourists (9).jpgcape verde tourists (4).jpgcape verde tourists (5).jpgcape verde tourists (8).jpgcape verde tourists (11).jpgcape verde tourists (12).JPGcape verde tourists (7).jpgcape verde tourists (13).jpg

Cape Verde (or Cabo Verde) lies off the coast of West Africa and is gaining in popularity. It is one of the more liberal tourist destinations on the African content. White women can wear skimpy bikinis and drinking in public is ok. The island has plenty of black Cap Verdean and Senegalese men to offer.

Here are some pics of happy white girls on vacation on Cape Verde:

View attachment 2709625View attachment 2709637View attachment 2709624View attachment 2709629View attachment 2709633View attachment 2709626View attachment 2709632View attachment 2709627View attachment 2709628View attachment 2709631View attachment 2709634View attachment 2709635View attachment 2709630View attachment 2709636
I do love white women!!! Great shots.

Back