INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
These women are going to discover and enjoy pleasures that less adventurous girls are afraid of. Prudish white would inhibitions and restrictions will try to deny women the pleasure they crave. The brave and bold few will enjoy these Black men as much as they can before they return to the restrictions imposed by their white middle class prurient restrictions.

My husband and I go to Hedonism 2 in Jamaica every year. The resort has a sexually charged atmosphere which makes it easy to find good looking black men to play with. The resort usually makes the spa into a party room at night. One night as we approached the spa I saw two guys who worked at the resort. I had been saying hello to them every day. We immediately recognized each other and engaged in conversation just outside the party room. I was wearing a very short sheer dress as this resort is clothing option. My husband said something about my dress being one inch from pussy! One of the guys immediately. I'm sure it was to see if my husband was right and it was only one inch from pussy! Once he did that of course my pussy was not covered at all. The other guy pulled down the top of my dress exposing my breasts, caressing my nipples. I kissed both of them and then suggested we go inside so they would not be seen and loose their jobs.

The only place we could find that was private was the men's locker room. I didn't bother to pull my skirt down or pull my top up as I walked in with the boys. One of them hand their hand firmly on my ass as we walked. Once inside the locker room the guys immediately giving me their semi hard cocks to play with. I fucked one of them on the bench in the locker room. I sat on a table facing the other guy while he fucked me! The second guys cock was huge! We had to work it in slowly.

We had an amazing time that night. What I didn't realize was that they guys all talk about the tourists they are fucking. Word spread quickly. I quickly had lots of friends! In the afternoons the guys would come by, take a shower as they were working outside. Then they would fuck me. When they left the next guy would come in and do the same thing. One afternoon I had five visitors! When we return to Hedonism the guys remember me from the year before! I suppose that qualifies as an interracial vacation. Regardless I love my yearly trips to Hedonism.

Very hot. We're going in February and really hope to have a similar experience. Wonder if any of the guys there are on here.

Back