INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
A local newspaper in my area runs an advice column. They had this submission yesterday:

"Should I confess? Should I remain silent? I am a 27 year old woman who has been married for less than one year. Earlier this year I spent time holidaying overseas. Enjoying my freedom, I spent the last three days on my holiday at the resort having sex with more than one man. I am now with baby, three and half months pregnant. My husband thinks the baby is is. What should I do?"

A local newspaper in my area runs an advice column. They had this submission yesterday:

"Should I confess? Should I remain silent? I am a 27 year old woman who has been married for less than one year. Earlier this year I spent time holidaying overseas. Enjoying my freedom, I spent the last three days on my holiday at the resort having sex with more than one man. I am now with baby, three and half months pregnant. My husband thinks the baby is is. What should I do?"
I guess it's time to call MAURY and ask for a DNA test. Just keep swearing it's his until MAURY say Joe young Joe JR is not you baby. You will run off the stage sink down on your knees and cry up a storm. MAURY will then come over and ask if there is anyone that you think is you babies ******* he will be happy to test them. Let me know what day you show airs I want to watch it.

Here was the reply from the newspaper:

"ANSWER:

The panel understands this is a complex dilemma and believes there are many issues to work through. Consider the following before deciding what to do.

Is there a possibility your husband knows or suspects he is not the ******* and is going along with the deception? Or that when he finds out he will be OK with it?

Could the baby's appearance or ******* group rule out your husband as the *******? If not, would later discovery effect the trust in the relationship, especially if they were led to believe otherwise in the intervening years? Is there a chance your husband is in fact the *******?

Confide in your GP or obstetrician and arrange testing for sexually transmitted diseases. If you have not already done so, as some infections can cause complications or be transmitted to the baby at birth. If you have an infection you will need to tell your husband about it.

The consultation may enable you to discuss the rights of the unborn baby, including knowing their genetic heritage, for medical and other reasons.

Talking with a trusted person such as a doctor or professional counsellor can also help you explore your own values in relation to the dilemma you face.

Avoid basing any decisions on the experiences of one group you talk to, but seek professional support to work through the issues, consider a variety of perspectives and provide some guidance in making these difficult decisions.

Take time to reflect on any fears you have about telling your husband, if it is safe to tell him, and then whether you can manage the consequences.

Addressing these issues may help prepare you for a full and frank discussion with your husband if that is the path you take. You can explain why you told him, and encourage him to see that despite your actions, you are considering others in your handling of the situation."

Back