INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Kim and i attended the company annual dinner last Christmas in London, very formal , she went into London to buy her new dress , that night i dressed and went down to the bar to wait for her , as she entered the bar everyone stopped and looked she wore a shear see through cocktail outfit that left nothing to the imagination.

We took a cab and arrived at the function i never said a word other than wow , the dinner went well and speeches were long ,at our table was the rep from Africa tall thin man very black who spent most off the dinner eying up kim , she loved the attention and i could see she liked him.

Dancing started , it was soon when Ben his name came and relieved me from the dance floor , i then watched him dance close and slow with kim , when his hand went to her ass i knew she was wanting whatever he had to offer.

As the night came to and end he invited us to his suit with some other people to continue the evening , drinks flowed , so did the flirting i could see kim getting erotic and i knew what she wanted.

People left leaving just the three of us , Ben collapsed on the lounge undid his shirt and removed his shoes and socks , kim sat on the chair opposite showing Ben everything he looked at me and asked if he could take kim , i nodded and said go for it she wants it.

Ben undid his fly and took out his cock ,kim crawled over removed his pants and ate his cock head , i removed her dress and sat and watched Ben fuck her for hours.

Back