INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
tumblr_olbov1mo9x1vhlt6ro1_1280-jpg.1173881

love your posts Patty!

Sorry to butt in on your conversation, but Jamaica is a PERFECT place for white women to get enough BBC to send them to the hospital. In Fact, my wife, and the wife of another white couple we went there with, ran into just such a girl. Our wives claimed they wanted to help her, but I'm sure they just wanted to know exactly where she was when her pussy got over used.

We were in Jamaica for 3 weeks, and our wives snuk out of the resort several times, not returning till the wee hours.

the 3rd "unscheduled girls night out" I confronted her as she got back to our hotel room, told her I know what she is doing, I love her and want her NOW, more than anything. I even told her I masturbated several times, wondering what she was up to while away. Needless to say, I was soon eating a completely soaked BBC creampie and loved every second of it as she sat on my face.

All a Jamaican Bull needs is a white woman and a 3 foot tall bush to partially hide behind, and your wife is getting fucked silly.

I would never allow my wife to go there alone, and not because she loves BBC, but because I want in on her creampies.

Jamaica is very homophobic, so I couldn't troll for BBC, but my little worker bee sure can bring home enough nectar to share with me.

I agree with this. If you want your wife black fucked, Jamaica is the place to go. There are plenty of black guys there and they are all looking for white pussy and they don't care if a husband is there or not. They go right after the women and ignore or try to verbally humiliate the husbands and they are very successful.
The very first time we were there for 10 days and my wife got black fucked the very first night we were out and it was like she had it tatooed across her head after that. She took so much black cock and cum in her every night that she was totally exhausted and would sleep all day. That is definitely the place to take your white wives for black cock.

Back