INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
carribean but i dont know which one is best to be used as a BBC slut ?
i have heard it is Jamaica ....
have you been there ?

Sorry to butt in on your conversation, but Jamaica is a PERFECT place for white women to get enough BBC to send them to the hospital. In Fact, my wife, and the wife of another white couple we went there with, ran into just such a girl. Our wives claimed they wanted to help her, but I'm sure they just wanted to know exactly where she was when her pussy got over used.

We were in Jamaica for 3 weeks, and our wives snuk out of the resort several times, not returning till the wee hours.

the 3rd "unscheduled girls night out" I confronted her as she got back to our hotel room, told her I know what she is doing, I love her and want her NOW, more than anything. I even told her I masturbated several times, wondering what she was up to while away. Needless to say, I was soon eating a completely soaked BBC creampie and loved every second of it as she sat on my face.

All a Jamaican Bull needs is a white woman and a 3 foot tall bush to partially hide behind, and your wife is getting fucked silly.

I would never allow my wife to go there alone, and not because she loves BBC, but because I want in on her creampies.

Jamaica is very homophobic, so I couldn't troll for BBC, but my little worker bee sure can bring home enough nectar to share with me.

Sorry to butt in on your conversation, but Jamaica is a PERFECT place for white women to get enough BBC to send them to the hospital. In Fact, my wife, and the wife of another white couple we went there with, ran into just such a girl. Our wives claimed they wanted to help her, but I'm sure they just wanted to know exactly where she was when her pussy got over used.

We were in Jamaica for 3 weeks, and our wives snuk out of the resort several times, not returning till the wee hours.

the 3rd "unscheduled girls night out" I confronted her as she got back to our hotel room, told her I know what she is doing, I love her and want her NOW, more than anything. I even told her I masturbated several times, wondering what she was up to while away. Needless to say, I was soon eating a completely soaked BBC creampie and loved every second of it as she sat on my face.

All a Jamaican Bull needs is a white woman and a 3 foot tall bush to partially hide behind, and your wife is getting fucked silly.

I would never allow my wife to go there alone, and not because she loves BBC, but because I want in on her creampies.

Jamaica is very homophobic, so I couldn't troll for BBC, but my little worker bee sure can bring home enough nectar to share with me.
And you don't want her to end up like nattele Holloway.

And you don't want her to end up like nattele Holloway.

...No, my god certainly not. However, if memory serves me correctly, weren't there 2 white guys implicated in her disappearance? What is that new term they coined "Affluenza" rich *******?

I just have to say this. As my picture implies, I am a sissy and love to dress femme. I had to go to the little community store, where I know all the staff. Well, I put my male street clothes on over my slut lingerie, and went there to pick up a few things. when I got home, I passed a mirror (us sissies can't pass by a mirror and not look at ourselves) Anyhow, I noticed I still had my huge, sparkling diamond (fake diamonds) ear rings on. LOL

I just sort of outted myself, and that humiliation now has me aroused. I cannot wait to go back. LOL

silly sissy!

It won't be a case of SCUBA Diving; more a case of MUFF Diving.

Well, when I said Snorkel, I was speaking metaphorically, I really meant his Big Black Cock she would be have in her mouth. I seriously doubt anyone even remotely into BBC, ...that wouldn't have one in their mouth the first opportunity they get.

Especially if they go out of their way to a destination known for Black Cock. MHO.

Trust me, she has done her share of snorkeling.

Well, when I said Snorkel, I was speaking metaphorically, I really meant his Big Black Cock she would be have in her mouth. I seriously doubt anyone even remotely into BBC, ...that wouldn't have one in their mouth the first opportunity they get.

Especially if they go out of their way to a destination known for Black Cock. MHO.

Trust me, she has done her share of snorkeling.

I take it you don't know what is meant by "MUFF Diving?

Back