INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Looking to book a vacation to Jamaica for me and the wife. Where is best place to go? What can we expect? Seriously looking for answers from you all.

Looking to book a vacation to Jamaica for me and the wife. Where is best place to go? What can we expect? Seriously looking for answers from you all.
All depends ig your looking to fuck a stud thats the place no questions asked they will fuck her like never before right in front of you

A few years ago, we had invited her lover to vacation with us in St. Lucia.
He booked a separate room, and he and I split time with her for the week,
One of the amusing stories is he and her were together for the evening. It was just after dinner and still daylight out.
I was drinking some beers at the bar and then I headed back for our room.
I purposely walked by his room and saw that he had the curtain just slightly opened on the sliding glass door.
I could see my wife naked on the bed, and then he came in to view as he entered her. They were making out and making love. It was nice to see this as mostly she was nervous when I watched before. She was really letting go with him alone and intimately.
Now the funny part is that a guy walked up and startled me. He looked to see what I was looking at, and said "Holy *******, you really found something there"!
I said yes and walked off. If that man only knew it was my wife in there.

A few years ago, we had invited her lover to vacation with us in St. Lucia.
He booked a separate room, and he and I split time with her for the week,
One of the amusing stories is he and her were together for the evening. It was just after dinner and still daylight out.
I was drinking some beers at the bar and then I headed back for our room.
I purposely walked by his room and saw that he had the curtain just slightly opened on the sliding glass door.
I could see my wife naked on the bed, and then he came in to view as he entered her. They were making out and making love. It was nice to see this as mostly she was nervous when I watched before. She was really letting go with him alone and intimately.
Now the funny part is that a guy walked up and startled me. He looked to see what I was looking at, and said "Holy *******, you really found something there"!
I said yes and walked off. If that man only knew it was my wife in there.

I don't know exactly which St Lucia you're referring to, but my dear wife comes from St Lucia in the Eastern Caribbean, and the sun goes down between 17:30 hrs & 18:30 hrs 12 months of the year; so I can only assume that you had Dinner at around 15:00 hrs to 16:00 hrs. A trifle early for my liking.

I don't know exactly which St Lucia you're referring to, but my dear wife comes from St Lucia in the Eastern Caribbean, and the sun goes down between 17:30 hrs & 18:30 hrs 12 months of the year; so I can only assume that you had Dinner at around 15:00 hrs to 16:00 hrs. A trifle early for my liking.

Yes, same place!
Beautiful island, as you well know.
In my opinion, the Pitons are the most amazing natural landscape I have seen.
Yes, many of us Yanks eat dinner early. It is a struggle when we go to Europe, but at least the restaurants are not crowded that early.
By still daylight, I am meaning still some sunlight. What do they call that.....twilight? Sunset?

Back