Interracial vacation

tumblr_ncnyhiecqi1rlpg9ao1_1280.jpg

the husband and I got to get away so we went to south Carolina for a week . money is a little tight this year so we stay at a little motel 6 just outside charleston ,it had it on bar we thought that was good we could have a few drinks and ot have to drive back to he motel,,, well the first night we stay in the room from the drive. then the next day we sit seeing we, got something to eat on our way back to the motel once in the room we took a shower and went down to the bar for a *******. when we walk in they were 2 other couples and a few guys shooting pool. we had a few beers and I had 2 shoot of hot damn. about 8 a band started playing not bad at all. the hubby and I dance 2 or 3 times. as we looked around as we were dancing most the guys there were blk. we went back to our table when this bk. guys walk up and ask me to dance .I look at my husband he just smile so out to the dance floor we went. the first song was little fast but the next one was a slow one .that when he pull into his and we started dancing as we were dance I could feel him rubbing up next to me .we made small talk as we dance ,when the song was over think me and walk me back to my table. after a song or 2 this other guy walk up and ask me to dance as we by the time we go to the dance floor the it was a slow song playing he pull me to him real tight as we dancing .this time I could feel this cock again me sa we dance.when it was over I went back to the table and told my hubby about it.well to get to the end I dance with them all night when it was time to go I ask them back to our room where they fuck me that night and most o the next day ,,,,,we went back to the bar that night and every night we were there, I had one hell of a time ....we got to go back soon

Back