Interracial Threesome While Cuck Hubby Watched...

Maxi10

Male
My boy and I fucked this white slut silly. What a delightful Alavert she was. My friend's 100% black an I'm 1/4 black. Her husband took pictures and video while we ravaged all her holes. She came over and over again. She ached for big cock. Her husband had a 3" clock, never sayisfied her, and just didn't measure up. Her holes were so tight... She was truly a joy to handle...image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

My boy and I fucked this white slut silly. What a delightful Alavert she was. My friend's 100% black an I'm 1/4 black. Her husband took pictures and video while we ravaged all her holes. She came over and over again. She ached for big cock. Her husband had a 3" clock, never sayisfied her, and just didn't measure up. Her holes were so tight... She was truly a joy to handle...View attachment 141325 View attachment 141326 View attachment 141327 View attachment 141328 View attachment 141329 View attachment 141330
WOW how hot would love to watch you two studs pleasure my wife and let me clean her and you two up!! dig your trimmed bush and shaved balls stud!!

My boy and I fucked this white slut silly. What a delightful Alavert she was. My friend's 100% black an I'm 1/4 black. Her husband took pictures and video while we ravaged all her holes. She came over and over again. She ached for big cock. Her husband had a 3" clock, never sayisfied her, and just didn't measure up. Her holes were so tight... She was truly a joy to handle...View attachment 141325 View attachment 141326 View attachment 141327 View attachment 141328 View attachment 141329 View attachment 141330
Wow, i can totally picture my bbc virgin wife in those pics, my 5 inches cant really please her. Would love to watch you make her cum repeatedly.

Back