Interracial the best!?

Is interracial sex (white female, black male) the biggest turn on to most people? People love celebrity couples who are interracial couples as such. On xhamster, under the 'female choice' category, black men with white women seems to be a common theme.

I know on this site it's kinda a given, but is it a turn on for most people? Whether they admit it or not? Like do most women secretly want black men?

Guess I would be curious to hear any real life experiences that prove that is the case or not. I know I've dated a few girls that were into black men and seemed like for them it was them and their GFs. Lol.

I never really thought about it until i met my first. Yes I heard the jokes of the size of black men before but never really gave it much thought. Of course there has to be an attraction and just because i prefer sex with black men providing they fit my criteria doesnt mean just because a man is black I will fuck his brains out. It has to do with how he holds himself and no I don't mean these wannbe gangsters walking around with their pants hanging off and their hats on sideways with gold teeth holding their cocks lol. If a guy is respectful,in shape,tall and has a good head on their shoulder then why would any woman not be attracted to them. I guess it wouldnt matter if he's white or any other race for that matter. Its hard to put it in to words I guess and I think it depends on the situation.

LOL I try to put it into words but sometimes you can't. I ask my friend all the time. When you watch a football game what men do you find yourself looking at. It's almost 100% men of color....

LOL I try to put it into words but sometimes you can't. I ask my friend all the time. When you watch a football game what men do you find yourself looking at. It's almost 100% men of color....

Wow, great perspective.....seems hard to put words to all the feelings......Like it's ******* instinct ;)

For those that take the time to get into interracial, yes it can be the best sex activity and fantasy possible. it seems to be magical, and perhaps undefinable in many ways. it is a combination of things, skin contrast, racial taboo, cock size, and ability to perform. Both the black man and the white woman seem to be drawn together like a magnet.

Is interracial sex (white female, black male) the biggest turn on to most people? People love celebrity couples who are interracial couples as such. On xhamster, under the 'female choice' category, black men with white women seems to be a common theme.

I know on this site it's kinda a given, but is it a turn on for most people? Whether they admit it or not? Like do most women secretly want black men?

Guess I would be curious to hear any real life experiences that prove that is the case or not. I know I've dated a few girls that were into black men and seemed like for them it was them and their GFs. Lol.
My wife and I are very much in to interracial sex. This may illustrate how much:

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_nal2bkd42i1re17uho2_500.jpg

Back