Interracial sex when arranging a wedding.

dudesimon78

Male
Gold Member
The title says it all, seeking stories of ladies whove had BBC on a hen night/weekend, or during the honeymoon? I'm sure there are no wives fucking a bull BF on the wedding day.

Also wondering if the brides girlfriends have enjoyed bbc at a hen night, or wedding or grooms black friends fucking guests at a wedding.

Alas not at our wedding/honeymoon or her hen although my Mrs says had we been where we are sooner she'd have been up for some of that.
That said she has played with black guys at others hen do's and weddings. Most notably she was at a hen do with old school friends from home where one of butlers in the buff was a black guy who her bestie and her ended sucking off.
At a cousins wedding a couple of years ago there was a black guy there that I encouraged her to seduce and we brought him back to our room where he fucked her for a good couple of hours

Wow that sounds amazing.

My wife met her last Black lover at our friends wedding. I couldn't attend due to work. She went alone back to the uk (we live in Spain).
He was the best man. My wife was due to stay at the bride and groom's house (before they left for their honeymoon the next morning), but she stayed the night with the best Man.
They were together for 3 years.
Obviously our friends (the bride and groom) knew as in the morning my wife and the bride went to find a chemist for the morning after pill.

Last edited:
My wife and I desperately wanted too.
But it just didn't happen, we couldn't get it set up and arranged in time

Wife REALLY wanted to sneak off after the ceremony to go "take pics"
And have a bull waiting to blow a load in her then return to the wedding with black nut running down her leg.
Disappointing it didn't happen

We still have the dress and really want to reenact it sometime though

My wife and I desperately wanted too.
But it just didn't happen, we couldn't get it set up and arranged in time

Wife REALLY wanted to sneak off after the ceremony to go "take pics"
And have a bull waiting to blow a load in her then return to the wedding with black nut running down her leg.
Disappointing it didn't happen

We still have the dress and really want to reenact it sometime though
We can set something up.
My last two hotwife Couples live in Dallas ♠️

Back