Interracial Sex ... No Love

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Why is there much talk of interracial sex and little of it pertaining to romance or love between two people? Why is it that every time we think of the word 'Interracial', or we see an interracial couple walking the street, always we speculate what type of erotic sex they might be having and little about what connects them both?
http://blackmastershango.blogspot.com/2012/02/interracial-all-sex-less-love.html

Love Shared.jpg

Why is there much talk of interracial sex and little of it pertaining to romance or love between two people? Why is it that every time we think of the word 'Interracial', or we see an interracial couple walking the street, always we speculate what type of erotic sex they might be having and little about what connects them both?
http://blackmastershango.blogspot.com/2012/02/interracial-all-sex-less-love.html

View attachment 62470
Thats true i agree. its more than sex

its like magic, I dont know how to describe it. I think many women (including me) become under a spell; the attraction is unfuckinbelievable. What connects my black husband and I is our family, building our lives together, and mixing our cultures, sharing our bodies, money u name it. I feel more at home going to visit our family in africa than what i do with my small minded asshole 'white family'.

im attracted to black culture african and african american; the food, music, clothing.... etc. I feel magic when i make love to my husband and feel like an *******!!!!! im so interested in mixed interracial families the children we make are the most beautiful......

i agree with the blog above; I have had black women tell me (african women) say 'theres another good brother taken by a white woman' that really hurt me. but you know what he chose me, i chose him and millions around the world are gonna choose who they want to.

monsta im gettin the vibe u really wana woman to keep; hope u find her asap (u mite not ge her on here LOL) but yeah be a good man and treat a woman well and youll get it right.

i agree with the blog above; I have had black women tell me (african women) say 'theres another good brother taken by a white woman' that really hurt me. but you know what he chose me, i chose him and millions around the world are gonna choose who they want to.
I dont like plp that. Just simply close minded. But like you said plp are going to be whoever they want because they want to. Fuck the negativity lol. Keep ya head up and do ya thang baby

yeah haters and gonna hate no matter what u do and people are jealous seein others happy, so fuck them!!!! LOVE your american charm ;)

I have a Nigerian friend who's right now settled in Washington D.C. A couple of years back, he fell in love with an American girl who then was with the Peace Corp in Europe. She travelled down to Nigeria to see him and his folks and together they came into the U.S., married, and now have a baby.

If I see an interracial couple...I don't think about what they do in the bedroom. More like...cool...especially older people...I remember one time we were in PA..and I saw a black man with a white woman...they were (I'm guessin) mid 50's...only mixed couple we saw while we were there for a week. I just smiled...and wondered at the drama they had to go through..and how strong they must be

I more prefer the connection being there than just a mere fuck ... I want the woman to be a slut, not a damn *******!

im a white canvas and i love for my man to paint me with his colour..... that is the children we create. im a brood mare and love ******* and want more!!!!!!! im a black stallions brood mare!!!!
You are very blessed, and I commend and envy you highly! If the Good Lord were to open my womb up (I have all the plumbing and signs.. just not the baby yet!), a beautiful black baby, raised in the pride of the childs' culture and heritage would be my husband's and my life.

You are very blessed, and I commend and envy you highly! If the Good Lord were to open my womb up (I have all the plumbing and signs.. just not the baby yet!), a beautiful black baby, raised in the pride of the childs' culture and heritage would be my husband's and my life.

Would be better you give that sexy body of yours to a black man to touch and explore.

Back